Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ear piercings never hurt for me at all.
My dad even went out of his way to give me some Emla Cream, a special anesthetic, to rub on my ears an hour or so before the appointment to numb them. 4laugh
Riue
My dad even went out of his way to give me some Emla Cream, a special anesthetic, to rub on my ears an hour or so before the appointment to numb them. 4laugh
What's that?
And where could I get some?
Pome Brio
Only for a few seconds.

Perfect Trash

They don't really hurt at all. It just sort of feels like a pinch, and then they'll probably be a little sore for a few days after. It's good to be careful not to let clothing catch on them and to avoid sleeping on them.

The place you get them pierced will provide aftercare instructions.

I've gotten my ears pierced twice (the first time they closed up), and just got my cartlidge pierced this weekend. It's a half-second of pain, then it's just sore when you agitate it. Really, nothing to worry about. If you think it's going to hurt, though, it will.
Unsweetened Honey

I've gotten my ears pierced twice (the first time they closed up), and just got my cartlidge pierced this weekend. It's a half-second of pain, then it's just sore when you agitate it. Really, nothing to worry about. If you think it's going to hurt, though, it will.
Thank you so much.
SinfulGuillotine
They don't really hurt at all. It just sort of feels like a pinch, and then they'll probably be a little sore for a few days after. It's good to be careful not to let clothing catch on them and to avoid sleeping on them.

The place you get them pierced will provide aftercare instructions.
Thank you, also.
i was four when i got mine pierced so i don't remember the pain
-Hot-Pink-Sharpies-
Riue
What's that?
And where could I get some?

Emla Cream is a cream designed to relieve pain in the skin, and especially to numb skin before medical procedures like needle injections. I have no idea if they sell it in drugstores, but looking at everyone else's posts, chances are you don't need it! xd You can google it up for more info.
If you psych yourself up before you get it done, it hurts like a b***h. Just take deep breaths and it'll be fine. It stings a little, but it shouldn't feel like more than a pinch. smile
I remember when my sister got her ears done, she didn't care about the first one. But it stung a little, so she got scared to do the other ear, but otherwise it doesn't hurt at all. *Like many above me have already said xD;*
Now that I think about it... I don't even remember when I got my ears pierced, only the time before that when I was scared too but my mom wanted me to xD;
It shouldn't hurt and the people that pierced your ear should give you a spray thingy to clean it with.

I got my first two piercings when I was a wee lil baby but a year ago I got my piercing on the top of my right ear and it didn't hurt at first when he pierced it but after it got a bit swollen, but thats just me I think.

Kikio-San's Queen

Daring Dabbler

All right. I had my ears peirced the first time when I was ten and it stung a little bit, no big deal. Here recently I had my second peircings done just above the first and about the same results. It's nothing serious, a little bit of pain and it's done..

Dapper Gawker

Same for me.
I got my first piercings before I turned one.
I got second piercings two years ago.
You'll notice the pain,
But it's so subtle that you'll just notice it.
It's nothing.
Hurts less then a shot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas