Welcome to Gaia! ::

This may sound stupid but how did you decide which ear you want to get pierced?
I have only one lobe piercing per ear but I want more and can't decide which side.

Tell.
If you part your hair to the side, I would put it on the ear that's on the side with the part....you know, the side with less hair or whatever in the way of seeing it.
And make it a conch or industril. 3nodding Or tragus....those are the best. Nothin' boring.

Pixie Jas's Husband

Dangerous Vampire

10,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I have both ears pierced. i like matching, i think it looks better.
I part my hair in the middle...
I don't want peircings. I don't have a real reason as to why, but I just don't.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTake a moment to spread the love.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I have like- 5 on each side. I usually only go for wearing 2 to 4 earrings at a time though.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageSome just may come back to you.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I want both my ears pieced, and my cartilage on the right one.
I chose the right because I guess I find it something like 'my better side',
and I part my hair on this side too, like Hikari said.

=) My friend is getting her industrial done today, I'm excited.

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I have both ears pierced, it wouldn't suit me to have either one or the other done.
I have both lobes pierced, but on my left side I've got 2 more piercings, lobe & cartilage.
I decided to do so because I kind of count it as my 'lucky' side...
But also people believe that the right side is usually the male side and the left is the women's side.
It's just something I found out about but did not use that to decide where to get my piercings razz
I have 2 ear piercings on each ear.
I want a third one though.
i have only 2 on each..i want 3 though....but my dad.......won't let me....xP....

is'nt there like a thing out there..that if u put a piercing on a certain ear...ur gay or watever.....i find that soo stupid....
LiL_Carnation48
i have only 2 on each..i want 3 though....but my dad.......won't let me....xP....

is'nt there like a thing out there..that if u put a piercing on a certain ear...ur gay or watever.....i find that soo stupid....

Yes. I believe it's the right side.
But it's just for guys.

Dapper Hellraiser

I have a helix piercing on my right ear.

I chose 'right' because
a) it just felt right.
and
b) I sleep on my left.

I wouldn't want to be sleeping on a helix gonk
Electric Frog
LiL_Carnation48

Yes. I believe it's the right side.
But it's just for guys.

Here's how you remember the thing for guys:

'Left is right and right is wrong.'

At least that's what straight people say... then I'm just kinda like 'screw you, gay guys are cooler than straight ones' and then walk off.

Anyways, to OP, go with the side you are most comfortable with.
I have the "regular" (lobe?) ear piercings, one per ear. But I want tragus on my right, since I always keep the hair on that side behind the ear. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff