....yes. but only for now. :C 0.087786259541985 8.8% [ 23 ]
Nope. 0.30916030534351 30.9% [ 81 ]
Total Votes:[ 262 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Mssr Miles's Wife

Generous Gekko

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Well, that too.

And that's like saying guns don't kill people, people do.
I'm pretty sure the gun helps, aren't you?

But it's the retards who pull the trigger that kill people. Guns wouldn't be able to kill anyone if no one pulled the triggor.

As for being on topic, I've never done drugs. Not because I want to stay "smart" and "safe". I just think their nasty. Who wants to smell like smoke every day of their lives?

As for drinking, I drink. But I do so responsably. And only with my family.

It's not the drugs or alchohol that hurt people. It's the people who use them like idiots that hurt people.

Kudos for sticking to what you believe in, though.
Yes! Proudly clean all of my 18 years. smile
I didn't even think about it when I was your age. College changed me. I still haven't done drugs, but I like to party occasionally. And that doesn't mean once a week... WAY less. I used to think that it was the worst thing ever, but really, I think it is ok if you can control yourself.

My profile <3's comments, you should go make it feel loved.

No [lost] words. whisper [slowly]. to me.
Still can't find what [keeps me here].

User Image

And all this [time] I've been so hollow. [inside].
I know your still [there]
we each have our own stress's in life, and once in awhile to relax, let loose, and have a little fun we dabble in drugs and/or alcohol. I've never done any drugs, but I drink. Only once in a while, but when I do, it's heavy. I agree that abusing drugs and alcohol is wrong, but to answer your question "Whyyyyy?"
cause we can. we want to. and we have fun.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm past my high school days. While I was a teen, I never drank or did drugs. To this day, I'm proud to say I'm still drug free. And, I always will be. That life style isn't for me. I'll never do drugs. I can say that and I know it's true. Occasionally, I have an alcoholic drink. I don't drink beer or wine. Only weak mixed drinks. I've never been drunk. It's not something I want to experience. I don't want that kind of uncontrollability in my life. That's how it is for me. I'm proud of that. I think that people should live how they want. Just be yourself and do what you want. I was proud that I never fell into that kind of lifestyle. In this day it's very easy to just be "cool". To do drugs and drink. It has become very accepted in younger people. I think it's more special not to do those things and actually stand out from the crowd. But, I'm not going to preach to you how wrong it is to do those things. I think people have to experience different kinds of things to actually find themselves. I knew without a doubt that I didn't want that. Some people don't know..and might actually like it. So, it's ok to try, but I don't think you should do it if you don't want to. Don't do it just because others want you to. It's your decision and you really shouldn't let others make it for you.
Always... Drugs are bad
Drugs are a big no-no, but I've done some drinking on occasion. Never in huge quantities, I can still remember everything I've done while drinking, but yeah.

It's fun. It's a funny feeling.

Does that make me a bad human being? sad

On a side note, neither my dad, brother or I are that affected by alcohol, it seems. I just get really articulate, and a bit bold.

My dad, though, you'd have a hard time telling he wasn't sober even after quite a few drinks.
It's not bragging.
It's like saying you can't wait to get to the theme park.
It's fun, that's all.
I drink almost every weekend with my friends, I'm not an alcoholic. I never will be. I smoke pot 1-4 times a week. I'm not addicted, I could do fine with out it.
It's just enjoyable. There's nothing wrong with having fun as long as you're not putting yourself or others in danger.
You should get drunk just once.
In a safe place, with some friends and don't drink too much.
If you can remember what happened the next morning then you're fine.
I was the same in highschool, and my friend is the same way about drinking because of his family history. Me, I am in no hurry to be 21 to have a drink. I probably will at least try some stuff when I turn 21, but I've never had anything alcoholic before.

Considerate Collector

65,025 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • That One Hero 500
I have never done drugs or drank alcohol. Never will either. Know why? It's for idiots.

Way to go. Don't be discouraged by all the idiots. ;D
17 turning 18.

Never had a sip of alcohol, never will.
Never had a smoke, never will.
Never tried drugs, never will.

Win for clean living. Good on ya.

Moonlight Citizen

I'll admit that i have been drinkn' and smoking for the past few weeks, personal problems, but I recently had a life threatning reality check, and I'm going to go sober. I'm also going to start going to go to church, and start working out.
Almighty Toilet Plunger
Is there ANYONE else out there who never has/never will drink alcohol or do drugs?

I seem to be the only person my age who has never had alcohol, and never plans to. D: [I'm 16. Almost. 8 days. >_>]

And whenever I tell people that, I always get the same old "Ohhhh well y'know YOU SAY THAT NOW"

But it's like. No. I really mean it. Looking at MY family history? The only people who WEREN'T alcoholics were like, one aunt. and my brother. Well. He's not an alcoholic YET.

And I'm constantly hearing kids in my school bragging about how they got so high on x day and they can't wait to go smoke at x person's house and blah blah blah blah. I just don't understand. I just don't get it. D: Whyyyyy?

Your thoughts, LD?

Man I'm with you...it such a stupid waste of time. I drank before about one glass of Champagne on New years...thats about it. I have never Done Drugs and never will. I also am Plagued at skool hearing about how High sonewas one this day. It gets so Annoying. They Really have nothing better to do then waste there life smoking and drinking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff