Total Votes:[ 262 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26

User Image
One last kiss...
Before I go....

Straightedge ftl.

Dry your tears...
It is time to let you go...
there is a difference between drug use and mindless drug abuse. i like to keep myself healthy. i abstain from drugs and alcohol mostly. don't drink much. in fact, i hate drinking. it makes me depressed. weed makes me lazy, and mentally stagnant. i hate it. i'm in the gym 5 days a week and i eat healthily. i respect my body and my mind, and i'm in wonderful shape.

with that being said, i will occasionally trip on mushrooms, LSD, or ketamine. they are spiritual and mind opening experiences, not a "oh dude im going to get high" thing for me. i'm not looking to fill a void in my life by using drugs. i'm not succumbing to peer pressure.i'm a musician and a writer, and they offer creative inspiration as well as a different perspective on life.

it's important to exercise responsibility and caution. you should always know exactly what you're putting in your body, and all of the consequences. anything in monderation is fine as long as it doesn't drastically alter your life. please, though, don't be so close minded about people who use drugs and judge them solely on that. that shows complete ignorance.

just my two cents. biggrin
well i cant say im totally alcohal free but i can definatley say im drug free and i will always be, its stupid to do something that u will regret later, and if people r trying to convince u that ur not cool if u dont do drugs,they r not ur friends so dont always listen to wat ur friends will say to u. Ibelieve that if peoples friends didnt tell them to do drugs most people wouldnt do it, but thats just me. Oh ya about the alcohal thing ive tried a sip or two of my moms but not like a whole or half of a bottle or can
Well I'm sixteen, turning seventeen next month, and I've never smoked and only drunk a wee bit of alcohol. Never been drunk. Nor have I ever done drugs.

None of it seems appealing to me. Smoking is just disgusting, unhealthy and it smells bad. All alcoholic drinks I've ever tried (which is a lot), tasted awful!

And drugs? Well, that's just plain stupidity if you ask me. Not to mention extremely dangerous (you never know what it is or where it came from).
I'm sixteen. I've never drunk, smoked, done drugs, etc. And none of my friends do. Some people at my school do (a couple were busted at homecoming with ecstacy), but I don't do any of that.

I honestly will never smoke, do drugs, and I'm waiting until I'm 21 to drink.
Trixa Pyswell
Well I'm sixteen, turning seventeen next month, and I've never smoked and only drunk a wee bit of alcohol. Never been drunk. Nor have I ever done drugs.

None of it seems appealing to me. Smoking is just disgusting, unhealthy and it smells bad. All alcoholic drinks I've ever tried (which is a lot), tasted awful!

And drugs? Well, that's just plain stupidity if you ask me. Not to mention extremely dangerous (you never know what it is or where it came from).
If you grow or make it yourself or buy from the grower or chemist you do.

Any dealer I buy from is the person who made it and answers all my questions about their product as well as let me test the pills of MDMA I buy.

Know you source.

Invisible Explorer

Khz
there is a difference between drug use and mindless drug abuse. i like to keep myself healthy. i abstain from drugs and alcohol mostly. don't drink much. in fact, i hate drinking. it makes me depressed. weed makes me lazy, and mentally stagnant. i hate it. i'm in the gym 5 days a week and i eat healthily. i respect my body and my mind, and i'm in wonderful shape.

with that being said, i will occasionally trip on mushrooms, LSD, or ketamine. they are spiritual and mind opening experiences, not a "oh dude im going to get high" thing for me. i'm not looking to fill a void in my life by using drugs. i'm not succumbing to peer pressure.i'm a musician and a writer, and they offer creative inspiration as well as a different perspective on life.

it's important to exercise responsibility and caution. you should always know exactly what you're putting in your body, and all of the consequences. anything in monderation is fine as long as it doesn't drastically alter your life. please, though, don't be so close minded about people who use drugs and judge them solely on that. that shows complete ignorance.

just my two cents. biggrin

Exactly.
I have never touched drugs and probably never well! Why the ******** do people say that drugs make them fell good? I will never understand that! As for alcohol, I have drink a little bit of it just to see how it tastes and it makes me wanna puke! Why do people drink and do drugs? Being drug and alcohol free is the way to go!
im on crack
Homg <3

I have never wanted to drink or anything.Ever ._.;

My parents and my moms family drink, alot.And smoke.

I can't remember one birthday in my life when my parents have been sober.

And my dad just got a $5000 DUI and they still drink.

You might say that squished any want I had ._O;
I don't want anything to do with drugs or alcohol.

the way I see it, people are always looking for a quick fix, which is what drugs are. Sadly, after that fix is gone, things are even harder to fix.

I don't wanna ******** up life any more than it already is.
User Image
You know what I find really, really funny? A lot of people that have posted here go on and on about how bad drugs are, but in the next sentence go on to say that they are drinkers.

Seriously, they're both bad for you. How can you consciously say one is the worst thing in the world, and then in the next statement completely ignore that danger factor just because something (alcohol) is more acceptable?

Alcohol can kill you. Alcohol DOES kill brain cells, even if you only take a small amount (especially if you're a teenager/someone who's brain is still growing). Just because it's "accepted" does not mean it is any less dangerous.

Well, I've, twice, drank a little alchool and it wasn't that bad but I never got drunk, not even close. As for drugs, if you don't count medicine, than I never have.

2,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Lessee.

Having fun while drinking?
Put it this way: when you're drunk off your butt, falling down every other step, unable to say no to whoever comes along: who has more fun the day after: you, or your designated driver? You won't be able to remember a thing, but your DD will. Guess who's spreading the stories?

arrow I am.

It's SO much more fun to be the sober one, because you get to remember every moment you saw your friends make fools of themselves while drunk.

As for drugs? It's nothing so simple as "wanting to have fun."
The reason it's so incomprehensible why people do drugs is that eventually it's not just "having fun". Eventually, it becomes something you need like the body needs air. Something that keeps you coming back even when you don't want to anymore. And that's when you've thrown your life away. Your entire future.
That's why it's so hard to understand.
And those who do drugs/alcohol to escape their problems? Guess what, honey: your problems will still be there when you're sober again.

I have hepatitis, so I don't really have a choice about drinking, but even if I did, I wouldn't, for the reason stated above.
I have a choice about drugs, though, and I made it: never in my life.

Anxious Lunatic

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
>.>
I like Alcohol occasionally. But I don't like to drink until I'm drunk honestly, I like having control over my body.

But I'm very anti-drugs (weed, cocaine, etc). And anti-druggies in general. I've been around a few people who did them and they're mostly all the same. Thats why I like to keep people like that out of my life. So they don't try to push their drugs in my face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff