Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Just failed mine on teh very first maneuver: Three point turn xd

I know plenty of people out there have already taken theirs, what else am I going to have to do? Any tips or tricks? Bring the instructor candy?
Just keep practicing your driving. Try to relax while you're taking your test, because the instructor will automatically fail you if you're nervous.
That's nothing. On one of my tests I failed at the first roundabout cos I didn't see a bike. Seriously not even 2 minutes after setting off.
Past third time with three minors though cos I was being uber careful. You'll do it!

practice before you take the test.
practice and see if you can't use someone's car that has the Beep Beep when you back up, you know the feature on alot of vehicles that beep when you get close to something.
Keep calm no matter what happens or at least give the appearance of it! I kept up a running commentry silently of what I was going to do and what was happening as well. Just keep going out if you can and practise- it took me a year and a half to pass my test because I had no confidence so I tried to go driving every few days. Good luck for next time!
I got a 71 on my first try. I was also nervous like hell. Seriously, relax. i know its hard. Just do what the instructor told you to do.

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I got my theory on the 8th April and i got to really study for it and when i do pass i will have a party ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff