Welcome to Gaia! ::

I used to drink, but for some reason, it doesn't appeal to me at all anymore. sad
i miss how happy it used to make me.
I don't drink
I miss drinking as much as I would back in the day xP.
I still drink once-twice a week, but I don't drink as much as I would back when I would hang out with my old friends.

I'm of age, so there really isn't a problem. I cut a lot of friends out of my life last year, and the people who I do speak with these days aren't too fond of drinking or drugs.

So I tend to do it alone, and drinking alone just isn't too much fun.

I drink whatever I can get my hands on (which is normally sour whiskey).
I drink occasionally.. I mostly drink liquor cause when I drink it's usually to get drunk.. I hate people who say they drink alcohol because it "tastes good". Fair enough, some alcoholic drinks might taste better than other, but alcohol in itself tastes like s**t. If they drank only because it tasted good, they could just drink non-alcoholic stuff.
Anyway, I usually get way too drunk, so I've started being more careful the few times I drink. Last time I almost got taken in by the police, and I don't remember anything about it so yea :/ Not fun. I guess the good thing is I never get hangovers.
i don't drink >_< it's horrible.

Eloquent Informer

I enjoy drinking a little bit very occasionally. I go out to bars and stuff every once in a while, but I usually drink water or pop. When I do drink at a bar I go for something that tastes sweet and not very alcoholic. And then I only have one. I don't like beer because I can always taste the preservatives. In a microbrewery I like the beer.

But on the other hand, I am a wine snob. I drink red wine sometimes, but I don't drink anything with less than 13% alcohol (it takes the bitterness out.) I tend to like Australian wines, or Canadian. I tend to go for a Cabernet Sauvignon or Shiraz. I also like sweet white wines, or good ice wines (on the rare occasion I've been able to try those. Expensive.)

Edit: I've never been drunk. I have gotten tipsy once or twice. I tend to get chattier, and I'm pretty happy. I wouldn't really go farther than that. I don't ever want to lose control of myself to the extent that I watch people around me get to when I'm playing wingman at a bar. I have some control issues. I can't drink tequila. I think I'm allergic to it. Even the smallest amount makes me feel sick instantly.
I come from Australia where the legal drinking age is 18. im nineteen now and enjoy drinking all types of alcohol wether it be a glass of wine with a meal or a few glasses of liquor out with my friends.

I have to say im quite shocked at some of your opinions about alcohol that its disgusting and messes up your brain.
You all seem so brainwashed.
In my country we have a relaxed attitude towards alcohol and I've never heard so many young people be so disgusted with drinking alcohol.
Seems some of your prohabitionists ways have stuck.
Bacardi + 7UP
Vodka + Coke
Carlsberg and Heineken beer
Gin + orange juice
Appletinis

<3
i love wine and gin heart alcohol makes me happy
i used to drink alot, but i slowed down cause i could actually feel myself getting addicted. now its just once or twice a week.
I'm going to be far too drunk this week sweatdrop .

Last night me and my friend got through 2 bottles of wine, a bottle of bailys and a bottle of port after having double vodka lemonades at the pub. And I had to go to work this morning gonk .

Tomorrow night i'm going to a gig with my bf and his sister: excessive drunkeness guaranteed.
Monday night we play poker at a pub, where I usually have a bottle of wine.
AND! Wednesday is my bf's sister birthday, so, well, you can imagine ninja .

I don't usually drink so much, honest! Normaly I get drunk maybe one night a week!

I don't like the taste of alcohol at all except Baileys.
And theres a goth/horror themed pub in town called The Pit and Pendulum that does cocktails called the 7 Deadly Sins. Sloth is something like Vodka, Baileys, Kahlua, milk, cream and chocolate sauce - its like milkshake for alcoholics! Yummy whee .

Binge drinking culture? Don't be stupid... sweatdrop
i rarely drink anymore...and its even rarer if i get drunk. i like baileys and peach schnaaps (not together obviously)
Bacardi Razz is good.
I really liked jägermeister + redbull back in the days.

Now I only drink mintu, bacardi limon & vodka (with mintu being my all-time favorite)
I love all kinds of beer as well, Carlsberg is still on top after all these years wink
I drink
But not hard stuff usually,
I drink like smirnoff and stuff like that xp

Liberal Enabler

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I love to drink and to be drunk biggrin

My current favorite liquor is Kaluha and Rum.
I used to drink Fireball (cinnamon flavored whiskey) but whiskey always makes me cry. always. So I'm barred from my flaming precious.

I get very social when I'm drunk, and flirtatious and a bit randy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff