Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, how many of you Gaians likes to drink at all?

What's your favorite? Bourbon, scotch, gin, etc?

Post what you think about drinking, how it effects you and so on.
sorry, don't drink.... sweatdrop
honestly, yea. i like to drink.
and my parents aren't completely against it either.
they let me have like a glass of beer once in a while.
but they dont know about the strong stuff like tequila, vodka...
but all in all, my favorites are baileys heart heart sooo good and absolut vodka.
I like to drink on occasion. I don't usually get the chance to very often since I only drink at parties.
my favorite drink is jose quervo tequila. I do like a good dark beer like a stout or a porter. the best for taste is bailey's irish cream but not to get drunk on, that is too be sipped and enjoyed.
I'm against anything in excess. It depends on what I drank. if it's beer, I usually get happy and more sociable. I'm a big flirt. tequila makes me active. like it makes me want to have a slap fight with my friends or surfing down a flight of stairs on boogey boards. I do not drink whiskey. that s**t makes me angry and violent, and I'm not a violent person at all.

Dapper Man-Lover

I will have the occasional drink, but because of the history of alcoholism on my father's side of the family, I can't drink more than just a teeny, tiny amount of something even relatively strong.

I certainly love a drink that my boyfriend whipped up for me: Godiva Dark Chocolate Liquor + Starbucks Creme Liquor + Milk. There's another one he calls a "Scottish Tea" that he makes for me, but I forgot the contents of it.

As for hard stuff, I'll take a rare half-shot-glass-full of Johnny Walker - Blue Label.

3nodding
Koji_magyar
I like to drink on occasion. I don't usually get the chance to very often since I only drink at parties.
my favorite drink is jose quervo tequila. I do like a good dark beer like a stout or a porter. the best for taste is bailey's irish cream but not to get drunk on, that is too be sipped and enjoyed.
I'm against anything in excess. It depends on what I drank. if it's beer, I usually get happy and more sociable. I'm a big flirt. tequila makes me active. like it makes me want to have a slap fight with my friends or surfing down a flight of stairs on boogey boards. I do not drink whiskey. that s**t makes me angry and violent, and I'm not a violent person at all.

So far I enjoy your post the most. I'm 17, but now I've been drinking in excess. Wild Turkey, and a premixed margarita drink and some vodka. If I couldn't type without looking at the keyboard, you would be reading Japanese right now.

But I don't like to get s**t faced often, only once so often. But my favorite drink is Captain Morgan. I don't really like to get drunk off of it unless it's mixed with coke. Other than that, it is my most favorite sipping liquor.
I drink every now and then.
I usually end up getting drunk when I do, as it only takes three... I am really tiny, dont eat much, and dont drink all that much, so... it happens pretty easly.

But I am not a fan of beer and wine. I honestly really like the girly drinks though.
I usually just go up to the bar and tell them to make me something good, or say me a drink that is *insert color here*.
really ive drank before ive drank alot before
and it killed everthing around me you never know how bad it effects the ppl around you
untill its too late trust and stop drinking
Kostasi
Koji_magyar

So far I enjoy your post the most. I'm 17, but now I've been drinking in excess. Wild Turkey, and a premixed margarita drink and some vodka. If I couldn't type without looking at the keyboard, you would be reading Japanese right now.

But I don't like to get s**t faced often, only once so often. But my favorite drink is Captain Morgan. I don't really like to get drunk off of it unless it's mixed with coke. Other than that, it is my most favorite sipping liquor.

alcohol ******** with your brain function later in life so do be careful when you're still in your teen years, your brain is still developing. where the hell did you get a hold of bourbon?
xunholy_angelx
really ive drank before ive drank alot before
and it killed everthing around me you never know how bad it effects the ppl around you
untill its too late trust and stop drinking

As little sense as this makes, okay. Unless you're one of the people who gets absolutely stupid when you drink, there's nothing wrong unless you drive.
Koji_magyar
Kostasi
Koji_magyar

alcohol ******** with your brain function later in life so do be careful when you're still in your teen years, your brain is still developing. where the hell did you get a hold of bourbon?

I'm late in the family line. Cousins are such are 21+.
Johnnie Walker black.. just about every weekend
Greygoose & Redbulls
Irish Carbombs

If i'm in a good mood when I drink, i get happier
If i'm in a bad mood when I drink, I get nastier
If i'm depressed when I drink, I get more emotional
I drink my tap water.
i get wrecked like earnhardt every weekend and man is it great.
just kidding
i'll have a the occasional shot/beer every now and then.
Don't drink can't stand the taste of alcohol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces