Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Prophet

i have sooooo many dreams, as in when i fall asleep. i have there super werid ones, sad ones, scary ones etc.

what kinda dreams do U have

Newbie Noob

well to tell the truth i really have even had a good dream before theyve always been nightmares sweatdrop i wonder if that is bad???

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
Ex_Solider
well to tell the truth i really have even had a good dream before theyve always been nightmares sweatdrop i wonder if that is bad???
Your grammer is what's bad. You dream many times a night so you don't really know what kinds you have. The one's you do remember are based on your desires and goals in daily life.
most of my dreams are about people chasing me cuz they wanna kill me ...
I dream of so many things but most of them are my secrets as in too embarasing to share with you sweatdrop so plase do not ask but if you must send a PM because i am not willing to share that on the forums.
I usually don't have dreams for some reason...I guess you need to sleep for that...
I honestly never remember my dreams when i wake up. And if i do, it's very vague and does not happen often. They are all very weird, and i mean very.
i dream about my crush 3nodding
i have the kind where i where before i kill over i take my last breath and kill as many people as i can so my name goes down as that sob that kill my child. rolleyes
I have a lot of dreams where I can fly and have super powers it's pretty great! That or i have weird dreams that are like normal life but different in a weird way...like I'm walking to work but my shoes are bigger than normal and a cat follows me. confused

Questionable Prophet

i had a dream when a spider was chaseing me xp
i hate dreams were everything seems real, and then U wake up and U R thinking it really happened, then realise that it didn't
I have wet dreams, there I said it

joking XD I have some odd ones too, not that I can remember them exactly, most of the time they are more so dreams that are like preminitions
All types.
Anyone ever have a prophetic dream?
(ooooooh)

Questionable Prophet

Dreemz
All types.
Anyone ever have a prophetic dream?
(ooooooh)

kinda
i dreamed a dream that i was walking somewhere witha friend and then she wore the same shirt that she wore in my dream
ok its stupid
but its true

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas