Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mourge-Elizabeth
ThnksFrThEmo
...You got stood up by a dude.

Get over it, it happens to everyone once in a while.
okay .. the title is .."i need help" not "i need a comment from the peanut gallery" okay .. so w/e

Well come on. You're just kinda whining about how a "player" dude stood you up. My advice is to just let it go and eat some ice cream and watch a sad or happy movie.
ThnksFrThEmo

okay .. the title is .."i need help" not "i need a comment from the peanut gallery" okay .. so w/e

Snowii Spirit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You still care for a ******** dickwad of s**t like him? (sorry for swearing) If you still do, there's only one reaosn why--Your CDs are still in his truck.

Anyways, there are a lot more fish in the sea other than him. You may not meet him right away, but he'll find you. I know you said not to say this, but you should totally leave that player. He's probably a whore who cheats on Monopoly or somethin.

If you keep up with his game, you're going to end up getting hurt. It'll take a lot of time to get over him but just...

Crack yourself up with Dane Cook or something. They've got a lot of footage of Vicious Circle on YouTube. Best comedian EVA.

I hope you'll make the right decision.

P.S. If you can't forget him, you can always hire some sort of person who does hypnotism and make you forget all your memories of him.

I kid, I kid.

lol .. no .. i don't even think he has a car .. and he'll be 18 in a few months .. lol... and i know he's a player and i just keep falling into his game .. but everytime i realize it .. i ignore him and just get pissed at him and he finds some little thing that makes me like him again ... and idk why he keeps trying if he's just gonna keep doing this ..
and Dane Cook if ******** hilarious ^~^ and maybe i'll think about hiring one of those people that hypnotise people .. lol whee

You still care for a ******** dickwad of s**t like him? (sorry for swearing) If you still do, there's only one reaosn why--Your CDs are still in his truck.

Anyways, there are a lot more fish in the sea other than him. You may not meet him right away, but he'll find you. I know you said not to say this, but you should totally leave that player. He's probably a whore who cheats on Monopoly or somethin.

If you keep up with his game, you're going to end up getting hurt. It'll take a lot of time to get over him but just...

Crack yourself up with Dane Cook or something. They've got a lot of footage of Vicious Circle on YouTube. Best comedian EVA.

I hope you'll make the right decision.

P.S. If you can't forget him, you can always hire some sort of person who does hypnotism and make you forget all your memories of him.

I kid, I kid.

Your most welcome, glad I could help. 4laugh
scoliosis_is_my_life
Mourge-Elizabeth
scoliosis_is_my_life
Its like you said, he's a player, and he is playing you. I know that you really care for him, but he doesnt care for you. Why would you want to be with somebody that doesnt care for you?

You know what I would do? Tell him if he meets you at that spot (the one your school goes to) that you will sleep with him. But instead dont show up. See how he reacts to that.
oh my .. that is a perfect idea ... i'm going to do that next weekend ... and idk why I still feel for him .. I know I shouldn't ..but I just feel alone all the time ... It's not like i HAVE to have a boyfriend or I go crazy .. but it's nice to know that someone cares about you .. and he gave me a false feeling of that .. i knew it was false .. but it was all i had

you always have your friends. They care for you know matter what. As for having a boy care for you, just start talking to more boys, and just develope friendships with them, they arent all asses, Thankfully. sweatdrop
Yeah, I hear that . lol . I actually do have a lot of guy friends. and a lot of girl friends. You know what .. thank you so much for your advice and I'm definitely doing that next weekend. I can't wait to see the look on his face. Thank You Thank You Thank you
I don't know about other people, but I'd rather not be in a relationship, then have it be a shame, like what he was doing with you. You don't need to be in a serious relationship, you can just as easily have friends. In some ways, bf/gf s are over rated.
Mourge-Elizabeth
scoliosis_is_my_life
Its like you said, he's a player, and he is playing you. I know that you really care for him, but he doesnt care for you. Why would you want to be with somebody that doesnt care for you?

You know what I would do? Tell him if he meets you at that spot (the one your school goes to) that you will sleep with him. But instead dont show up. See how he reacts to that.
oh my .. that is a perfect idea ... i'm going to do that next weekend ... and idk why I still feel for him .. I know I shouldn't ..but I just feel alone all the time ... It's not like i HAVE to have a boyfriend or I go crazy .. but it's nice to know that someone cares about you .. and he gave me a false feeling of that .. i knew it was false .. but it was all i had

you always have your friends. They care for you know matter what. As for having a boy care for you, just start talking to more boys, and just develope friendships with them, they arent all asses, Thankfully. sweatdrop
scoliosis_is_my_life

scoliosis_is_my_life

This is a good idea.
Do it.

The Sociopath

A TUB OF ICE CREAM FIXES EVERYTHING.
I wish it was that simple .. i really do

A TUB OF ICE CREAM FIXES EVERYTHING.
so .. to get the whole effect of the story i should prolly start at the beginning ..There is this guy named Dylon and I met him this semester ... he was everything I've ever wanted in a guy and more ... we went out for a week and then he had his friend tell me it was over .. i felt like total s**t .. then i had class with him that same day and he told me that his friend was just being a d**k and said that he didn't want to break up .. so we started dating again... that same night a totally different friend called my cell and told me that I was single .. and i knew it wasn't a joke cause I heard him in the background ... about 2 weeks later he started talking to me again .. but he's dating this whore ... he told me that he's getting ready to dump her because of her mouth and that he still liked me ... being my dumb a** .. i told him that i still liked him ... so we said we'd meet up at this place called the filling station where all the ppl in our school go to hang out and stuff ... i told him I'd meet him there Saturday .. today being Saturday .. i went there .. and his stupid player a** never showed .. and I'm sooooooo ******** pissed ... but at the same time i wondered if something came up .. so i looked at his myspace ... his myspace is COVERED with that nasty slutty whore's name ...but he hasn't been online for like around 6 days ... and he said he had wanted to break up with her since then .. i just don't know .. and i can't talk to my friends about this because they all already hate him ... i can't talk to my parents cause he's a few years older than me ... i have NO One to talk to... can somebody help me ..and before you tell me "just leave him .. he sounds like a d**k" or "you're stupid for worrying about him" ... just know .. i really care for him ... because we were friends before we started going out .. and i can't just forget him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff