Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you usually wear around your room mates?

Normal Clothes 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 20 ]
Shirtless 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 1 ]
Underwear 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Nude 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 5 ]
Poll Whore Button 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

So anyways I'm in my second year of college living in on campus dorms... Well they're a bit better than dorms, as each person has their own private bedroom and we just have to share the bathrooms and common areas. Yay.

Anyways, the thing I noticed is that both years many people tend to walk around in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts in the dorm room, myself included. Though the acceptable times were different in each year. It was mostly at morning and night last year while this year it seems that at least one person is not fully dressed. Personally I find this rather nice as it tends to get hot as heck where I live and so always looking for a new way to stay cool.

Anyways what is considered normal or acceptable attire for college room mates? Is it a guy thing just enjoying wearing less clothes, or a climate thing because of where I live? What do other people wear?

Oh and this isn't really meant to be asking for advice or anything, just coming up with a random discussion because I'm bored.
Lifeguarding left its mark on me... I rarely wear a shirt unless I absolutely have to. Much to the dismay of those who know me... being able to see ribs each time I breathe probably isn't the best thing to bear witness to.
I'm usually naked, or in boxer shorts =]
8bit Pulses
I'm usually naked, or in boxer shorts =]

Aren't you lucky. My room mates aren't willing to let one run around naked though I would if it they didn't care.
idk, i usually ONLY wear a night gown to sleep, yeah heart
I personally am in the habit of not wearing anything to sleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff