Welcome to Gaia! ::

about 6 months ago I asked my friend out and we went out fer like 3 weeks... and then SOME HOW i have no ******** i dea how her parents found out her and I were goin out so we were forced to break up. If we didnt break up or we got back together again and they found out she would have to transfer schools... her mom is like a TOTAL b***h! she hates everything about eh daughter which is pretty messed up >.> we are still friends today but I keep gettin the feeling she that still likes me cause its almost like every day on the bus she flirts with me, not sayin thats a bad thing whee , and I still like her and all... but i dont wanna take a chance with her having to transfer schools... but at the same time i really wanna be with her again.... i dunno wat to do sad
It's not a surprise that she still likes you. You broke up because you were forced to, not because you wanted to. Keep dating and tell her to keep quiet this time. Even if she were to transfer schools, you could still see eachother as long as it's in the same city.
how old are you and her?
i feel bad for you... her mom may be a total b***h but! here are some suggestions:

1)kiss a**... i know you probably don't want to hear that but really if you get good with the parents they might be a little more lenient

2) try to talk with them (if thats not taking the risk of them moving)

3) understand that she might not be a total b***h but like a grizzly bear and its cub REALLY over protective

4) remember you have a one sided story

5) if your near graduation flirt until you two are out of high school then they don't control her

please post reply stuff regarding my post
I know it really sucks that her parents are being like this and if this not a situation you think you can fix by talking with them and you don't want to risk loosing her. I would try and let it go until your older and if you still have feelings for eachother then. Than Great if not than you didn't loose anything in the prossess.

I konw it's not something that you want to hear but even though this woman is a complete b***h to you. This girl is her daughter and a minior (I assume) she can choose who her daughter can and cannot date.

Lonely Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
This Bird Has Flown
It's not a surprise that she still likes you. You broke up because you were forced to, not because you wanted to. Keep dating and tell her to keep quiet this time. Even if she were to transfer schools, you could still see eachother as long as it's in the same city.

i agree.
If it is something so special between the two of you, you should run away with her. It works for parents that disagree with you on love issues. No, seriously. It works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff