Welcome to Gaia! ::

My mother is currently supporting the family. My dad has been laid off for more than 5 ******** months. And he sickens me. But I'm still gratefull my mom works, because it makes our relationship stronger. But she's only home for 1 day a week. ;__;.

So, who supports your family? Or who is currently supporting your family?

Ehh..add in anything else to it. : P
Both my mom and dad support us.

My dad makes a bit more than my mom, but she does her part.
My husband supports my family...and I help quite a bit.

Back when I was growing up it was a pretty even 50/50 split when I was older...but when I was a kid my mom supported us while my dad went through college.
Both of them support my family.
My Dad is more well-payed though.

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
My mom do mostly supports me & my brother. My dad is always out with his friends & sometimes he never come back home. Than 2 years ago he divorced my mom just to be with his friends.
Real Shippuuden Hinata
My mom do mostly supports me & my brother. My dad is always out with his friends & sometimes he never come back home. Than 2 years ago he divorced my mom just to be with his friends.

WEll that just means your mummy is awesome. biggrin
›› They both work to support us, although my dad gets a better salary.
My mum currently supports us, while my dad pays the school fees and that's about it because they are divorced. He threatens to stop paying for the school fees if they argue and he forced my mum to buy the other half of the house when they separated. Jerk.
My mum clames benrfits and wilst home educating my two youger siberlings.
I don't know my father.
both my mom and dad support our family..they both work really hard....sales people.. eek
my mom i dont live with my dad
Both Parents... but my dad works year round my mom is a bus driver for the school district I attend... whenever we have vacation she does too ^^ don't get me wrong has more benefits than my mom does including vacation time
Both my mum and my dad work to support the family. We could do okay if we just had my dad's income, but we wouldn't have much disposable income without my mum's part-time job contributing as well.

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Both of my parents support our family. My dad gets better pay and has been working for longer, but my mom decided to start working again, since my brother and I were old enough to be on our own for a while, and it really helps out. Especially since my dad has an upcoming surgery...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff