Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reevva
This belongs in the LI... This is not the LI...

arrow

coulda at least answered the man's question

Hellraiser

Hahahahaha
Highschool

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

ectogasm

Hahahahaha
Highschool

Yeah, feels like I'm still there

Greedy Receiver

As many people have stated, you need to stop beating around the bush and simply ask her straight as is. Otherwise you’re only going to stress yourself out, likely irk the living daylights out of that girl, and put yourself in a position you don’t want to be in. Trying to be sneaky or avoiding the matter is juvenile.

Romantic Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
If I were her and I gave such a response, it would likely be that I just wanted to hang out with you, accidentally called it a date, then remembered what that implied and thus wouldn't want to refer to it as a date anymore.

But I'm not her. While you're on your "date" with her, tell her that you've been rather confused about your relationship with her, and ask her how she feels.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

Doppler Effect
If I were her and I gave such a response, it would likely be that I just wanted to hang out with you, accidentally called it a date, then remembered what that implied and thus wouldn't want to refer to it as a date anymore.

But I'm not her. While you're on your "date" with her, tell her that you've been rather confused about your relationship with her, and ask her how she feels.

Yeah, after reading the responses here I think that'll be my course of action. Thanks a lot.

Businessman

I thought this said does she look like me.
I got mad when you didn't add pics, but then I reread the title.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff