Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

So ever since my Junior year in highschool I've had a crush on one of my classmates. Unfortunately I never really decided to attempt to act on it until my senior year, however just as I was getting ready to try and get closer to her and everything (having already received her number) I learned that she was dating one of my closest friends. That was a major turn off especially because he's a total douche. Anyway, I moved on for a bit, talking to her from time to time, getting a little annoyed when he would talk to me about how he treated her so poorly. Eventually they broke up and I started to cautiously get closer to her. However I began to feel she was getting annoyed with me so I lightened up and gave her space. Graduation came and went and I had zero progress, over summer we txtd a few times but nothing serious, just anime discussion. I liked to talk about how amazing Yandere were and she listened and talked about a few anime we both watched, yet she despised yandere. Eventually I was comfortable enough to tell her I've had a crush on her for a while. She didn't freak out she kinda thought it was stupid, one of those low self esteem reaction. We continued to talk on and off after that and then one day while talking happily about yandere she told me she didn't care, I took it as our common banter and joked with her a bit and then her tone seemed a bit serious, so I told her I'd better just leave her alone and tell someone else to which she responded "good because I sure as hell don't care." It felt insulting so I didn't talk to her for about a month and then just last week I ran into her and some of our mutual friends at school. I greeted them all and continued on my way home not acknowleging her so as to avoid upsetting her. However, the next day she txtd me saying hello and apologizing for not saying anything. We began talking again, almost non-stop for four days now and I even asked her if she'd go out for sushi with me and she said yes. The only thing is although it seems she's getting more and more comfortable with me it seems like she never wants a relationship to develop. When I reffered to us getting sushi as a date she said that was embarrassing and I shouldn't call it that. She acts somewhat off when I even begin to make any sort of advance.
Short version: she's agreed to go on a date but she doesn't seem to want to go any further let alone refer to it as a date outside of private context. Is she really slowly starting to get close to me or is she only interested in my wallet?

PS I'm a dude with a female Avi

Magical Girl

I Juxtaposed
ask her

That is something I have not actually done. I've gotten close to moving the conversation in that direction yet she quickly finds a way to change the subject and I allow it because I don't want to force her to do anything.

Magical Girl

lacyred62
nO

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
I Juxtaposed
ask her

That is something I have not actually done. I've gotten close to moving the conversation in that direction yet she quickly finds a way to change the subject and I allow it because I don't want to force her to do anything.

just ask her straight up

Magical Girl

I Juxtaposed
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
I Juxtaposed
ask her

just ask her straight up

********, isn't there a sneakier way to do it?
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
I Juxtaposed
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
I Juxtaposed
ask her

just ask her straight up

********, isn't there a sneakier way to do it?

you've got to grow up sometime

SatanicBacon's Waifu

Bunny

Well she seems kind of harsh...like if she doesn't want to call it a date maybe is because she doesn't think or want it to be a date??? It seems like she wants to be friends again and just that. I'm sure you'll find someone who will enjoy yandere and the conversations about yandere. My advice is....Don't bother trying to impress this girl she already showed she wasn't interested....if she wasn't interested back then what will make her be interested now?

Magical Girl

Sherifff
Well she seems kind of harsh...like if she doesn't want to call it a date maybe is because she doesn't think or want it to be a date??? It seems like she wants to be friends again and just that. I'm sure you'll find someone who will enjoy yandere and the conversations about yandere. My advice is....Don't bother trying to impress this girl she already showed she wasn't interested....if she wasn't interested back then what will make her be interested now?

True, in a sense though she was the first one to actually call it a date. I asked her something and then she said "you mean our date" and it was like she had just let something slip and acted odd right after and from then on when I called it a date "meaning for the next 2hrs" she was really weird about it.
idk how we're supposed to know what her personal feelings are towards you
It sounds like she has just put you in the friend zone

Magical Girl

thesoapmasterful
It sounds like she has just put you in the friend zone

gah... that really sucks -_-
the life issues sub-forum is better suited for these types of threads.

just saying.

anyways, ask her.

Beloved Inquisitor

This belongs in the LI... This is not the LI...

arrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces