Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destitute Smoker

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Wall Street 200
MarigoldMari
Its only scary to me if its extremely unwanted.

As for your situation, don't abuse the power. If you don't like him back then let him down gently. I recommend as soon as possible because his feelings could only get stronger.
i did and i almost puked. i think that nobody has ever liked me as much as he did/does. i don't want to hurt him but at the same time there's a part of me that wants him. idk if i mentioned it in this thread but, i need to be 100% ready to dive into something, and i don't think i'll reach 100. you know?

Magical Tree

same.

it is an uncomfortable feeling.
I've never been scared. I have been excited, frustrated, and indifferent, depending on the situation.
Oliva the Bootstrapper
i ask this because i was with this guy and some friends, and him and i were cuddling and i had my head on his chest, and my friend told me that he liked me a lot. when my head was on his chest his heart was beating really fast and heavy, and it was kind of scary.

it's a lot of power to have and i really don't know how to handle it. it makes everything scary, not fun lmao

how do you all feel about it?

Hey, you know that's okay to be scared - and you really have to decide how you feel about the person in return. The thing is is that love can definately be scary because I think as humans we're not used to it - we don't fully understand what an amazing thing love can be, maybe because we feel that we don't deserve it or we just don't know how to recognize it. There's a brilliant part in the movie Perks of Being a Wallflower (which if you haven't seen it you should - there's a lot of good life lessons in there, even as a Christian I think it's a wonderful learning tool - we all need to learn to love and accept people for who they are and the way God made them, but anyway getting off on a tangent here 4laugh ), and the line in that movie is this: Sometimes we accept the love we think we deserve. My only thought on the matter (cause I don't know your whole situation aside from what you've said) is that you should definately search your heart and soul for how you really feel about the person, maybe even pray if you're spirtually inclined to (prayer can do amazing things smile ) and give yourself some time to think about it. It might be good for you, but really put some thought into this before you decide. I find that sometimes when something is really scary that's when you know it's worth it, but not everyone would agree. I hope I've been of some help, God bless and best of luck. Just know you do deserve to be happy! I'll be praying that this works out for you! smile Also, before I forget here's a story that may give you some hope that this will work out (because it will, I'm believing for the best outcome for you and the other person). When I met my husband we got married pretty fast but I was scared at first because I didn't know what a good relationship was and when he brought me a rose for the first time I freaked out because I didn't understand why he was being nice and suspected him of having a motive (he didn't). He traveled all the way downtown in the cold when it was winter (we had bad winters where we used to live - like below zero temps) but he walked for blocks, miles even to get me that rose and now we've been married for almost three years. He's my soul mate. Sometimes something can be really scary and you won't always know how to proceed or how it's going to turn out, but maybe that's what makes it worth it. Take your time to decide, and if you decide that he is what you want then take that chance, because it's better not to miss it. You deserve happiness. Best prayers and wishes, Olivia.

Bloodsucker

No, it makes me happy.

It scares me if I have feelings for them, though.

Demonic Ally

ToTheDangerZone
Brain Weasels
Not really, everyone I know is madly in love with me so.

User Image
me irl
Brain Weasels

Nah, it's not scary at all. Just let things happen naturally.

Demonic Ally

ToTheDangerZone
Brain Weasels
ToTheDangerZone
Brain Weasels

User Image
me irl

moot is kill though. sad
then weasels is kill

Invisible Humorist

nope never experienced this

Dainty Doll

No, it's never scared me. It's been awkward as hell a couple of times when I've not felt the same way, but never scary.

Chatty Smoker

Not really. I never really had anyone madly in love with me or anything, just crushes and stuff and they never really turned into much. I would probably feel some type of way if someone admitted to being in love with me though. Not scared, but I would feel bad if I really didn't feel the same, or was hurting them by being with someone else.

High-functioning Dreamer

Yes so much so that I instantly go into denial mode and if that fails to work I bluntly tell them that I don't feel the same way

Lupine Labtech

It makes me feel... awkward. If I don't like them back that way, that is. I feel bad for them and I get kinda nervous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff