Welcome to Gaia! ::

RECYCLED TOPIC, LOL.
it has to do with the same thing (getting rid of old s**t), so i figured, why make a new topic?....
basically, will goodwill sell used underwear?
IMO that sounds kind of gross and i wouldn't want to buy used underwear. but the underwear i don't want is perfectly good underwear, i hardly wore it because some of it is too small or it just bugs me. but someone else could use it, you know? i haven't been to goodwill in a while (other than to donate stuff) but when i was there i don't remember seeing any underwear....
(i guess you can still reply to the other part of the topic, but i really don't think i'm going to find any place to sell my stuff except online...)

okayyy, i couldn't think of where to put this, so i put it in the LD.
it has a little to do with my lifestyle, i want to get rid of my s**t to make my room better therefore improving my lifestyle somewhat, lol.

well, basically, i was a spoiled brat when i was a kid. i have a TON of toys, i have even gotten rid of some and i still have a lot. it's hard to get rid of it all, because i have retarded attachments to a lot of it. i also won't get rid of my beanie babies or pokemon stuff, or really anything like that such as digimon and yugioh, although i have very few digimon and yugioh things.
but other than that, i want to get rid of as much of it as i can. right now i have 2 full toy boxes (basically they're large storage bins) of toys.
other than that, call me nerdy all you want but i was obsessed with zoids from like 5th-7th grade, and i have AT LEAST 50 (probably closer to 100) of the zoids models. i don't want to get rid of them but they are sitting on my shelves, basically just sitting there being clutter, and it would really like to get rid of enough of my old s**t to have a whole free storage bin to store those guys in.

so, my problem is that i have some toys that i feel would be worth some money, such as those old electronic animals that used to be popular. also, i have things that i think might be considered "collectibles" and therefore worth maybe something. i have a lot of stuff that i could just give to good will but i'm hesitant about those possibly-worth-something toys.

TL;DR:
i don't want to sell over the internet, i want to get rid of them NOW, so basically i want to know if anyone knows of any place that takes toys for money?
Questing: Gaia Tshirts XL
Give them out to good will or the red cross, or look into pawn shops near you.

Progress: 87k/180k
******** inflation.
`nanou

******** inflation.
do you think a pawn shop will really take toys?
i've never been to a pawn shop, but it doesn't seem to me like they'd take something so trivial... unless i REALLY do have some expensive collectibles. i don't know how to find out if they are really expensive collectibles though, lol.
Berts little black cat
`nanou

******** inflation.
i've never been to a pawn shop, but it doesn't seem to me like they'd take something so trivial... unless i REALLY do have some expensive collectibles. i don't know how to find out if they are really expensive collectibles though, lol.
I believe they would if they have worth to it. But it would be better if you asked one of them.
`nanou
Berts little black cat
`nanou

******** inflation.
I believe they would if they have worth to it. But it would be better if you asked one of them.
yeah. hm well these electronic toys i have probably cost around 50 dollars, and that was 6+ years ago, so the worth is less now obviously...
if the pawn shops dont take them, try ebay or craigslist. people will take anything off your hands.
i really don't want to bother with selling over the internet. i prefer just taking the s**t somewhere and getting rid of it... that's why i like goodwill. but if there is somewhere i can take it where money is involved... well, you know. that's better! haha.
Berts little black cat
i really don't want to bother with selling over the internet. i prefer just taking the s**t somewhere and getting rid of it... that's why i like goodwill. but if there is somewhere i can take it where money is involved... well, you know. that's better! haha.
Yeah but sometimes you'll get more money off the internet. That's where most people want to buy valuable toys. For the s**t you can't sell, just Goodwill it.
I ******** LOVE ZOIDS.

God I would love to buy all your digimon stuff.
Ancient-Sin
I ******** LOVE ZOIDS.

God I would love to buy all your digimon stuff.
well, i don't want to get rid of that stuff xD
i actually don't have very much digimon stuff... and i like the stuff i do have!
Some consignment shops will take unsoiled, barely worn underwear. Some will just bale it.
but what about goodwill?
i mean, i guess it doesn't really matter if i take it there. i just dump the stuff there and i'm sure they go through it and throw some stuff away (i get rid of a lot of useless knick knacks but who knows what people do with it), but i kind of want to know for sure because it is kind of a waste to give it to them if they are just going to throw it away, you know?
User Image

They do take underwear, but as long as it super duper clean.

The only thing goodwill doesn't take is computer monitors and like, baby toys or something like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff