Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Regular

This religion is a joke. I'm just going to sin like a ******** and then repent at the last minute just in case your shitty cult ends up being the truth. I can rape and murder your mom the rest of you mindless bastards who want to get on your knees and take god deep inside you while he blows his holy load all over your prostate and rips you up.

People who really believe in a god and think that THEIR GOD is THE ******** god and EVERYONE ELSE in history was wrong but because your holy book has a ******** talking snake and a bush on fire that you're the ones that got it right. It's silly.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
you might get more people in your cause if you didn't try to shove your jesus stuff down our thoats.ive almost lost a very close friend because she wouldn't stop doing this to me. just a little tip.
bump anyone there ?
no one around ?
I converted. Long story short; I know a very young girl who had a near death experience two days ago and we are very close. Never knew about God or even heard about anything like that. When she came back to her body, she said God told her it wasn't her time. Now, I am living my life for the Lord. Ive cursed God years ago, and know I am going down when I die, but still. I want to receive his peace, self righteous, hope and love while I am still alive.
baptist_minister
Free trip to heaven !! , and Free Eternal life, and Grace! If you want it, and want to become a christian then just pray/say out loud this simple prayer, and believe in Jesus. Just say (Lord Jesus Christ the son of God, I believe you died on the cross for my sins, and that you were buried in a tomb and the third day raised from the dead by God the father. I know I'm a sinner, I ask you to come into my heart, and save me, and forgive me of my sins, I repent of my sins, I accept you now as my Lord, and savior In Jesus name amen) So Will you?...and also remember Jesus loves you !

vote in my poll

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lifestyle-discussion/what-is-the-most-elite-academic-credential-from-this-list/t.94283515_18/#18
Cynical Existence
apa of the LD
i could wipe my a** with a bible and care less

So edgy you cut me with your edge, boy.

vote in my poll, bro

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lifestyle-discussion/what-is-the-most-elite-academic-credential-from-this-list/t.94283515_18/#18

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Explain original sin and the point of baptism to me please.
I forgot what my teacher told me in Religion ages ago.
KayJane
I converted. Long story short; I know a very young girl who had a near death experience two days ago and we are very close. Never knew about God or even heard about anything like that. When she came back to her body, she said God told her it wasn't her time. Now, I am living my life for the Lord. Ive cursed God years ago, and know I am going down when I die, but still. I want to receive his peace, self righteous, hope and love while I am still alive.
you know Jesus said whosover comes to him he will in no wise cast out, that mean no wise cast out no matter what you did, if you have a desire to seek him he will not cast you out, cast you out of heaven ,or himself, or turn you away from being saved, so let me ask you did you pray this simple prayer called the sinner's prayer that I posted ?
klein_eine
original sin is what caused man to fall, and what caused man to be able to sin, it's a sin virus, and baptism is just symbolic, it does not save you, it is just part of discipleship

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
baptist_minister
klein_eine
original sin is what caused man to fall, and what caused man to be able to sin, it's a sin virus, and baptism is just symbolic, it does not save you, it is just part of discipleship

So Jesus died for our sins and forgave us, but we are still born with sin. It still makes no sense to me.

Timid Star

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
Should I get on my knees for Jesus tonight? I did it last night, and although it felt like I was getting it shoved down my throat, it was rather pleasant. I might want to give it another shot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff