Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you got any step-parents?

Yes, step-mum 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 8 ]
Yes, step-dad 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 8 ]
No 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 16 ]
I love gold.. 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
< 1 2

I have a step-dad, but I've grown up with him, so yeah, it's kind of different.
i have both a step mom and step dad...i like them both 4laugh
I've... a step dad.
And I don't really like him. neutral

And I had another step dad before this one.

For some years, I didn't have a step dad or my mom got married or remarried.

I never met my dad.
My dad cheated on my mom for seven years, and he was totally convinced that by the time my brother graduated, he would divorce my mom and marry his girlfriend, Stephanie.

If that ever happened, I wouldn't have hesitated shooting her in the head. I'm not crazy or anything, but when I found out that my dad had been with this other woman for so long, all I could see was red.

They broke up a few months after my dad told me, though.
I have a step-father. He is a total pain a lot of the time. Well... both of my parents are XD I'm not too happy that she found him but her being with him is giving us a better lifestyle so whatever. I just can't wait to move out...
I have a step mom and iv known her since i was in preschool and shes been my step mom since like 3rd grade. She can be a b***h and favor my step sister and step brother like crazy but most the time shes ok... but when shes a b***h i miss my mom but i guess she isnt to bad
I have a step mother.
My mother and my father never got married, so I was a love child.
Then my dad got married.
End of story.
She's not all mean and stuff though.
She's really nice. :]
I have a step mum who I've never met before as my dad married my REAL mum before I was born so I never met my step mum. I'm quite interested why they broke up though but I'm scared to ask D: They also had children (who are now late 20's and my step brother is married and has three kids!).

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I have TWO step-dads. [:
My mother's boyfriend, whom we live with..
And my father's boyfriend.

They're both amazing. End of story.
My parents aren't legally divorced. Both were planning on getting married, though. But my mom and her boyfriend broke up and my dad's girlfriend is in really bad shape right now. My mom and her ex live together, though, and my dad still sees his girlfriend a lot. I hate her, actually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff