Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you still friends with your ex?

yes!we hangout,talk,catchup on our lives 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 8 ]
yes,but we dont hangout we just occassionley talk 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 6 ]
we arent friends and we arent enemies..we are aquantince 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 9 ]
idk 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 5 ]
no 0.37735849056604 37.7% [ 20 ]
no!i hate them!! 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Spoopy Kitten

I was on good terms with most of my exs. But then two asked me to cheat on my current boyfriend with them and i dropped them. My other exs and i have just grown apart. I was never best friends with an ex after dating them. My boyfriend was also friends with his exs but they grew apart. One actively tried to break us up, so he dropped her as a friend as well

Lord Itachi San's Princess

Sparkly Star

8,500 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I think there is no issue with it but like what many people have said already, It does not happen often.

Personally my experience with that, I tried to be his friend but he moved away and then said Hi once every 3 months in a email. Every time I would send a long email asking how he is and just wanting to talk he would ignore it or not care to read it. So yeah like whatever. rolleyes

Mega Ladykiller

Nope. Outta my life right now. It's like you never existed.

That's how I cope.
I'm not best friends with my ex's, but I am still good friends with one of them. Just not too close.

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Not sure about "best" friends...But my husband is friends with his Ex still. She even offered to get us something when she found out we were expecting and even i'm friends with here. (and i didnt know here until after we started dating) I know most would find that weird.

he's even mentioned shes one of the few people he's looking forward to seeing again at his high school reunion and i'm sure if we made it back to his home town we'd try to
hang out together as well.

Lavish Loiterer

I'm only friends with 2 of my ex's because we broke up on mutual terms. My recent ex tho...he still carries one hell of a grudge since I "ruined his life" so he and I can barely even be civil towards each other. I don't mind being polite to him for the sake of our mutual friends, but I'll rip his head off if he's disrespectful to me.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Raven Winter
Toxilicks
The Forbidden Soul
I don't think I have any exes I'm friends with.

I just don't roll like that.

1. Where's your blue thing?
2. I'm kinda like this. I keep in contact with a couple of people, but for the most part, I don't hear from them again.
3. ******** I want popcorn. I now have Feivel Goes West in my posession, but no snacks.

FEIVEL

Yeah, man, I'm gonna watch it later today emotion_dowant
It comes with both of the Feivel films (were there only two?) which is good, because I've only seen the Western one. I want to collect more of that guy's movies. Like Nihm, I've never seen that one.
For me, no.

Kawaii Sentai

Toxilicks
The Forbidden Soul

1. Where's your blue thing?
2. I'm kinda like this. I keep in contact with a couple of people, but for the most part, I don't hear from them again.
3. ******** I want popcorn. I now have Feivel Goes West in my posession, but no snacks.

My blue thing is gone when I use the app.

Invisible Humorist

The Forbidden Soul

these rolls are good though

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Sentai

GhostlyMark
The Forbidden Soul

these rolls are good though

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mark knows what way I roll. Mark knows.

Lavish Husband

An ex is one of my best friends. He's pretty chill and we text everyday.

Nothin' romantic though. That ship is long gone, and we're better for it.

Sparkly Duck

I've practically skinned all my exes. These results may vary person to person though.
In my current case I don't think that'll ever happen... for a number of reasons.
He asked if him and my sister could still be friends and she laughed in his face (more or less). That might go to show how nice he was breaking up with me and my family (we were married).

I actually was proud of her xd

If things had been amicable I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue... like if both parties didn't have conflicting emotions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff