Welcome to Gaia! ::

ofcourse there is more out there , it probaly won't be as most people think it will be , like green men with the most sophisticated technology and all that , it can be anything , like little bacteria or other weird animals who don't talk or can see or hear and use other ways to communicate , there are so many possibilities of what can be out there , it's a shame i won't be there when they finally have found something , it can take a whole while before they will find something that's for sure.
I'm not sure if that's an alien. But I do believe there is life out there other than us. I mean, we can't be the only ones.
heart hey hey mrgreen
..koool it could be possible..i mean earth is possible..can u send me a link so i can know more please...prefer private...thx
ElikAruna
i do believe in aliens. but they're probably not like the kind in the movies that are slimy with tentacles and such. they're probably like us.

Life that evolves on another planet isn't going to look or act anything like us because organisms that develop in completely different, isolated locations are going to have completely different set of environmental conditions.

Take a look at culture, for example. Culture evolves much like organisms: the strongest traditions persist for centuries, and the less important ones fade away. For example, since Japan has a completely different location (an island chain with not much arable land) and neighboring influences than the U.S. (nearly a whole continent of wide, varying landscapes), Japanese culture evolved over the years to be completely different.

Sure, there are similarities, but these are due to the fact that Japanese and Americans are both human. With a distant alien race, they won't even be human. Odds are, they won't even be bipedal, erect-walking, symmetrical beings. They might breathe water or maybe even methane. Their bodies might even be based off some element other than carbon. They might even have something resembling DNA that is radically different than our double-helix GTAC pairings.

Thinking aliens all resemble humans is a naive and ultimately arrogant belief fostered by classic science fiction that is primarily espoused by people who have no idea how evolution works. The reason aliens in science fiction tend to resemble humans is because aliens that resemble humans in at least some capacity are much easier for us to relate to as characters than something that's completely alien. It's much easier to love or hate something that look like us than it is to feel the same way about a huge bug with twelve eyes.
Deathly Horcrux
DANG!
I TOLD THE NEWS CASE NOT TO PLACE PHOTOS OF MYSELF ON MARS DANCING!

That made me LOL
rofl
um actually nasa found out it was a picture of some black voter woman onno how that got in the pic but its not real

I have been a strong believer since I was in elementary school. But I don't believe most of the "proof" of their existence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dont care enough to look into it

If there is..Then there has been, and its no different.

If there isnt, then it will be the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff