Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
do you really car about the kids in africa with aids??

i tihnk we should care more about our country not africa we are adopting there while orphans here are just as hungry
i really do care about the kids in africa, because some of them dont even have daily foods when we sit around getting fat playing halo and all that
some ppl might be like who cares? its their fault they got there, and the truth is other foreign countries took over africa and took most, if not all the natural resources in africa, so we should repay them by atleast caring about it
The kids in Africa are just as much of a problem, and problems are there to be solved by people willing to do something about it. Maybe you aren't up to the task, but if I was given the opportunity to make things drastically better over there, I know I would. Sure, people suffer in America (I'm assuming you're American, sorry if I'm wrong,) but honestly, are you doing anything to help them, either? Problems are problems- so solve them.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
hay you above me i just saw you in another post AND

why should we care about another country though? we need to help ourselves
i guess im just selfish but idc about different countrys we need to take care of our own citizens

VIVA LA US

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ya im american btw
ill be honest im a self centered d**k who cares about no one except myself and my girl friend. so no i dont care
Honestly, up until recently, no I didn't care. But I've been thinking long and hard about the meaning of life, because for a long time I didn't think there was one. I'm a pretty self-centered person, but I've realized that we really should help each other out. It's not really the meaning of life, but we're all in this together so we might as well help each other out. We all depend on each other in one way or another, and we should try to lessen the suffering of others because we'd like everyone to do the same for ourselves.

Sorry, that sounded cheesy.
sweatdrop
Why should you care as an American?
Because you have the resources and ability to make a difference and you do ******** all.
Your nation is a cess pool and a breeding ground for arrogance and ignorance.
I'm generalizing about your country as a whole, and mainly the government,
I am not personally attacking you.
yeah i feel bad for them......but we really can't do anything about it beside donate.

Last I heard, the US was putting more, and more kids into foster homes, and less into orphanages.

And kids in third world countries have nothing.

So, why should I care more about the kid who already has a roof over their head, then the kid who has nothing?
xXPaperHeartCutXx
Because you have the resources and ability to make a difference and you do ******** all.

Oooh, shame on us, we're such evil badguys! We never donate food/money/support to other countries. [/sarcasm]

Ok, what about your country? I'm assuming it is also a first-world country. What has your country done to make a difference, and was that contribution greater than the United States'?
MaddyMouse
xXPaperHeartCutXx

Oooh, shame on us, we're such evil badguys! We never donate food/money/support to other countries. [/sarcasm]

Ok, what about your country? I'm assuming it is also a first-world country. What has your country done to make a difference, and was that contribution greater than the United States'?

We ******** invented peacekeeping goddammit.
I feel bad for them. I probably couldn't last very long in their situation. ;_;
You like computers I'm sure, your on a forum, we invented Java.
We invented the hydrofoil boat.
We came up with standard time.
You like your lights? We invented light bulb.
American's like basketball, yup that was us too.
Even the garbage bag was us.
Those are some pretty useful things we brought into the world.
Yes American's have brought a lot of things in too.

Your country also gave North America slavery, are you proud of that?
You have yet to have a female or non-caucasian leader, though that will change soon enough.
Your current president has been voted in twice because of the stupidity of many of your people, which is brought on by the completely failed school system.
Your healthcare system is even worse than your school system.

It took a personal attack by a third party to make you go to war in Europe.
Your fighting for all the wrong reasons in the Middle East.
Terrorism is defined (by U.S documents I might add) as the calculated use of violence or threat of violence to attain means that are political, religious, or idealogical.
You cannot tell me your country isn't executing a terrorist attack as we speak.

"You can build a throne of bayonets, but you cannot sit on it for very long." - Boris Yeltsin

Again, not a personal attack, I don't like America, and I don't like being challenged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff