dark brown 0.030120481927711 3.0% [ 5 ]
light brown/caramel 0.18072289156627 18.1% [ 30 ]
yellow 0.030120481927711 3.0% [ 5 ]
red 0.0060240963855422 0.6% [ 1 ]
reddish brown 0.018072289156627 1.8% [ 3 ]
other?(please share) 0.066265060240964 6.6% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 166 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

All my scars are very pale on my arms and legs.My face is like a doll but the rest of me is very very fair brownish color
>< I wish I was asian.
I have weird skin. My dad is an Italian Jew, and has really dark olive skin, but my mother is from Poland, and thus extra-pasty. I ended up super-pasty, but with olive skin...so I look greenish and dead. But I never get sunburns, at least.

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm very pale which is very unique to my family. I've been mistaking as an asian, spanish, or white.
I'm extremely pale. But I really wouldn't look right with a tan.
|| Hell Hath No Fury At All ||
I've got Irish and Scottish in me.
My skin isn't white.
It is pink.
D;
Somedays I love it.
Summertime I hate it.
Always red.
I can NEVER get a nice tan.
I look like spoiled fish right now. And flourescent light doesn't help. But once I get into the sun again, I'll just be sort of a light, yellowy clay color.
I'm indifferent about my skin color. I'm not proud of it but I'm ashamed of it. I don't like it, but I don't dislike it. I just wish it was more even in tone. Some places on my body are slightly lighter/darker than other parts. I also wish I had beautiful, clear, smooth skin. I have oily, bumpy skin and all sorts of marks and scars on my body. Other than that, I'm fine with my skin color.

Though, there was a time when I was about 4 years old and wished I was white for about a week, but my parents made sure to get that thinking out of my head, it didn't last long and now I'm happy being black. smile
i'm white.
pink sometimes, like when its cold
but right now i look kind of yellow D:
i tan golden brown :]
I am milk chocolate brown and I love me and all my sexiness
Olive skin! which is really just white with a slight brown, kinda like a barely there tan. It's because of my Italian blood and at times I love it, other times I hate it.

I like staying realtively pale(I can never be corpse white because of the Italian and Native American blood), but I tan so easily so I try to stay out of the sun as much as possible, but sometimes I can't help it. In the summer I can get to an almost carmel color if I'm out in the sun a lot, but normally I stay olive.
i'm caucasian, but i don't really care what color my skin is as long as i'm healthy
i am a pale Norwegian//Italian girl
and i am proud to be white and i love being pale
i would hate to be tan
I have an unusual skin tone. My mother is half Native American and my father is Scott/Irish/Native American.

I have creamy, pale, pinky skin but I can turn a lovely toasted brown color in the summer.

I like my skin tone and it's ability to change without any harsh damage. I rarely get sun burns, or if I do I burn once then turn brown in a day or two. But, "proud"? Not really. I tend not to be proud of things I has absolutely no effect on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff