• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I live near Philly, PA.

It's okay, I guess.

Greedy Grabber

Dothika
Explosive Nads
I will probably move to Portland or even Canada if I see it fit, but not until I am done with college and have the money to get a nice place. I dont mind living here, but it isnt what I want. The people here are fake, the scenery is so brown and dead. I need a place with trees, a place that is green, a place with seasons. I would be much happier that way. Vegas is all fun and games until you live here all your life. lol

If you're looking for seasons Portland only has two, wet and wetter. But it is very green. Also its a little moldy.

Well, coming from a place that gets rain a couple times a year, Portland sounds wonderful. I went there for two weeks last year and absolutely loved it.

Hygienic Member

Excuse me, miss.
I can't remember if I've posted here before...

Anyway, I live in Halifax, NS. I like it here. I like that I'm always within a 20 minute drive from the ocean, or a beach of any kind. I can't imagine living somewhere that's land locked for any extended period of time. Also I like the history, like with the Titanic. And we're very artsy. emotion_kirakira

Also, at some point in my life, I want to live in France, Poland and Seoul.

yum_tea

Hot Duck

Explosive Nads
Dothika
Explosive Nads
I will probably move to Portland or even Canada if I see it fit, but not until I am done with college and have the money to get a nice place. I dont mind living here, but it isnt what I want. The people here are fake, the scenery is so brown and dead. I need a place with trees, a place that is green, a place with seasons. I would be much happier that way. Vegas is all fun and games until you live here all your life. lol

If you're looking for seasons Portland only has two, wet and wetter. But it is very green. Also its a little moldy.

Well, coming from a place that gets rain a couple times a year, Portland sounds wonderful. I went there for two weeks last year and absolutely loved it.

Portland is the city for people who don't like big cities. It's awesome and I miss it :[
Although nowadays it's even MORE overrun by hipster types. But I don't really care.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Serethielle
Asia? As in China? Nepal? India? Taiwan?
China is hot as hell in the summer. On a good day, it'll only be 100 degrees Fahrenheit.

I love Japanese culture, but I suck at the language, so...I'm content for now.
But I may move to China later on because of the job benefits.

I know enough Japanese to read and write it since I've taken the language for four years at my community college, but my speaking skills are horrible. And somehow, I always sound like I've just ran a marathon when I try to speak it. Probably because I'm trying to speak at the same pace as a native speaker.

On topic: I like where I live now. It's quiet, safe, and there's a good amount of close Asian stores around. Because of that, my family doesn't need to drive all the way down to Westminster or Garden Grove for our Asian grocery needs.
No way, I'm from the Seattle area! Haha crazy...

Anyways, I love Washington state in general. It's one of the most beautiful places in the world, and the weather isn't too terrible. Although, I do get tired of the constant rain, especially lately, and I hate the drivers here (no one can drive, seriously!). I love Eastern WA better than Western (though I live on the west side, it's got more jobs and such and I grew up here).

All in all, WA isn't a bad place to live. People are decent, there's things to see (try hiking, OP. I swear it's beautiful here!), economy isn't totally to s**t (as much as can be expected now a days). I can't really think of anywhere better to live state-wise.

Anxious Browser

I live in Alabama *cough*. Despite what other people say about it, I really like it here. I don't enjoy being in places that are crowded and fast pace, I get nervous around too many people. It DOES get extremely boring and lonely here though...especially when you stay in a neighborhood far from the civilization. emotion_facepalm
Living in a college town so..... yeah doesn't get much better than this.
My neighborhood is mostly a calm and quiet place. There are some instances where a few kids would get into the front of the house and turn our area into a skating rink, with the clashing of wheels actually damaging our property, though. That is the main issue I have with my neighborhood. Other than that, it is mostly nice and calm.

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Yep ... I like my area. (for the most part)
Michigan is beautiful, but the job market really sucks.
Well, I am from New Haven, CT. Home of Yale University, and one of the highest Murder rates in the country. I love my city, because I grew up here, and have grown to love it, but it could definetly use some work!

King Cutie-Pie

Love Muffin88
Been there every year for the past few years. See Holly Madisons Peep Show. And go to Fremont Street/experience. Cool stuff. smile
            x
            We ended up just walking EVERYWHERE. I'm dead tired. lol.
            We saw Freemont St. and went to a Cirque show at least. xD;;

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
heysoleil
I live in MA and it's pretty awesome because it's crazy liberal and accepting.

If I had to choose though, I think I'd move to San Francisco, but only for a little while because I'd miss everything here.

emotion_brofist
Massholes ftw.

Shy Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
The zip code of my area encompasses half of my county, because everyone wants to be like us.

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

The falls are nice and Winters are pretty, but cold.
Summer's a b***h and spring is just..pollen. emo

Boston's cool nips, but I'd like to go to the UK or Canada to visit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff