No, I hate my roommates. 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Partying Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I currently live with four other people, in a three bedroom apartment. It's one half of a duplex, so it's pretty big, but it still feels so cramped to me. And sometimes, even the little things my roommates do drive me up the wall, while other times I love living with them.

So, do you have roommates? Do you get along? What's the most annoying thing they do? Share your stories with me, LD
do you have roommates?
Not so much roommates as flatmates.

Do you get along?
Generally, yes.

What's the most annoying thing they do?
b***h about stuff.

Adorable Fisher

I had room mates in college variously. We got along fine, and when I broke my leg they even helped me with various things like getting to class.

Vicious Reveler

I have flatmates, each has their own room. There's three others, and me. Plus the dog and kitty.

I really like my flatmates, and we get on well. I have had some bad ones before though.

One of our flatmates is moving in with his lady, so we're getting a new one later this week. It's another friend of ours.

I'm hoping it'll work out to be as good as it has been so far, I think it will.

Our house is pretty nice which helps as well. Good condition. My room is huge, all the rooms are pretty big. Nice lounge, a good fenced back garden. Newly renovated bathroom. Close to shops and transport. And a good landlord. now those are a rare find.

We had to take our last one to tenancy tribunal, urgh. He was a c**k.

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
I only have one right now, it's not bad. Sometimes I wish my BF and I just had the house to ourselves again but this person needed a place to live and we're good friends now.
I lived with 4 other room mates prior, that still wasn't bad but only because we all partied together and it was only for a short time and then they started moving out.

Rainbow Smoker

I have 3, and we all have our own rooms and bathrooms. There's only one of them that I have a problem with because she's a passive aggressive b***h, but it was good too because me and the other two had to become friends after like the 2nd day to band together and deal with her s**t.

King Cutie-Pie

x
            I used to live with roommates.
            There were four of us in a two bedroom apartment (we were two couples).
            They're wonderful and still my best friends to this day but I really can't live with them.
            I don't want to go into too many details, but let's just say that it was a disgusting apartment. User Image

Greedy Receiver

• Nope, but I have in the past. Have you got house rules set up so there’s no confusion going on? Rules and schedules really help keep the peace.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
What's the difference between a roommate, a housemate, and a flatmate?

Partying Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Love Machine 150
Eisefin

• Nope, but I have in the past. Have you got house rules set up so there’s no confusion going on? Rules and schedules really help keep the peace.

No, I don't think they'd agree to any schedules or anything. Half of us like to get up early, and the other half don't go to sleep until 5am. I should only have to live with them for another year. They're usually not so bad, just the occasional loudness at nice and inviting other people over.
my family.
they're okay.
I did when I lived on campus. She
1.) Never took out the garbage.
2.) Hung up her underwear on our towel rack ( gonk )
3.) Always had her tv on extremely loud when I tried to sleep
4.) I could hear her eat. Like, she'd chew with her mouth open and really ******** loudly!!
5.) Just threw her pads/tampons in the bathroom's garbage. Maybe I was just taught differently, but that s**t would smell up the bathroom!

The list goes on. Needless to say, I don't live on campus anymore. But that's mostly because I can't afford it.

Familiar Poster

No roommates but if that ever happens we'll probably drive each other insane.

Cluttered Cutesmasher

No.
I did have flat mates last year at university and hated it.
Now its just me and my boyfriend.

Partying Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Love Machine 150
Smashed Cupcake
I did when I lived on campus. She
1.) Never took out the garbage.
2.) Hung up her underwear on our towel rack ( gonk )
3.) Always had her tv on extremely loud when I tried to sleep
4.) I could hear her eat. Like, she'd chew with her mouth open and really ******** loudly!!
5.) Just threw her pads/tampons in the bathroom's garbage. Maybe I was just taught differently, but that s**t would smell up the bathroom!

The list goes on. Needless to say, I don't live on campus anymore. But that's mostly because I can't afford it.

My roommates always do 1-3 on your list, drives me crazy sometimes! Especially the underwear, I mean who wants to see that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff