Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Shopper

What are they?

I do. I think sex should be saved for two people inside a committed relationship who have feelings for each other. I think sex is too casual and too "easy" in today's society. And the music these days makes sex look so grimy. I miss the days when people would wait a while to have sex. I also think people (especially women) should live at home until they're married. However, this doesn't mean I judge those who have casual sex or move out before they're married. To each their own! I just personally wouldn't do those things myself.

What are yours, if any? What about any super modern views that not a lot of people have yet? One of mine would be that I wouldn't want to take my husband's last name. I would want to hyphenate. Unless his last name is REALLY fitting and I like his family a lot.
Quote:
I miss the days when people would wait awhile to have sex

How old are you...?

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm waiting to have sex 3nodding It will be more special to me that way and not something casual.
However living with my parents until I am married emotion_puke no.
Dunno if this counts but... I'm generally a pretty laid back, chill person. Like extremely laid-back. But whenever I meet ANYONE new, I will always stand up and shake their hand. I thought it was normal but some people are like whoa, chill out

Dapper Gawker

YOU LOVE THE PATRIOTS, TOO? LET'S BE PATRIENDS.

Anyway, all I can think of is how I despise how sexual movies can be. DID THAT SEX SCENE REALLY NEED TO BE IN THERE?
im waitin 2 have sex 2, im keepin my purity for da club!!!!

I believe that people should spank the ******** out of their kids when they scream at walmart.
I do, I think a man should be a man. (well, unless he doesn't want to), but MY man has to be a man. He shouldn't worry about getting his hands dirty, and he should be able to fix things around the house. I also think the man is the one who should propose.

Chatty Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
My sexual and love lives are pretty traditional (I still believe in soul mates and I choose to only have one sexual partner for life), but my opinions on any lifestyle are usually more modern and open, and I am only against things that are harmful to other people. Everyone should do what makes them happy.

Versatile Receiver

Excuse me, miss.
I like to speak formally to people I don't know well. Not many people seem to do this anymore.
yum_tea

Mega Shopper

Blueghosties
I'm waiting to have sex 3nodding It will be more special to me that way and not something casual.
However living with my parents until I am married emotion_puke no.

So true about waiting. I wish I would've waited longer to have sex but meh... that was years ago. All I can do is make better choices today.

And yeah, haha. I understand that some people have nutty parents they want to get away from. In those instances I can definitely understand people moving out before they're married or engaged (because I def believe in living together before marriage: it's the ultimate test to see if you're ready to actually be married, imo).
twistedqueen92
I also think people (especially women) should live at home until they're married.

Why? emotion_8c

Mega Shopper

Wacko Quacko
YOU LOVE THE PATRIOTS, TOO? LET'S BE PATRIENDS.

Anyway, all I can think of is how I despise how sexual movies can be. DID THAT SEX SCENE REALLY NEED TO BE IN THERE?

I do! I love the Pats and Packers. Totally random choices I know.

But agreed. Especially in modern movies where the guy is always some stud getting all the chicks. It ruins the movie for me. Like, I'm a girl. The guy isn't any more "heroic" if he sleeps with everyone. Same goes for unnecessary violence or cursing. It's sad when a movie is rated R because of two f-bombs and an unnecessary detailed sex scene that could've been cut out and therefore made the movie watchable by me AND one of my parents and/or little brother.

Anxious Millionaire

I don't believe this is the way it is for everyone, but I personally don't want to have sex with anyone unless I'm really in love with them.

...of course, I want that sex to be incredibly kinky and our committed relationship/eventual marriage to be chock full of Domme/sub dynamics and other fetishistic s**t.

Does that count?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games