Welcome to Gaia! ::

do whatever u want when u want. But be prepared to face the consequences later. I haven't though, I'm a rebel though. I just be careful on not getting caught or be kind to my parents. xD i'm acting up in class a lot now. Only cuz the teacher is a jacka**. So yea whatever u want. Don't let no one tell u want u have to do.
I'm a goody-goody.
I did so unintentionally when I was younger.. Mostly due to my life being the way it was.

Chatty Conversationalist

There a latin saying that goes...

"You're an idiot if you did not rebel in your youth. And you're an even bigger idiot if you still rebel when you're old".

That's what I think.
I gave up rebelling against authority when I realize it didn't matter anyway.

Now I stick it to the man by trying to make more money than him by doing less work.

Rainbow Harvester

I used to be a fake rebel.
    I never really rebelled against the rules, but I tried to "stand out."
    I tried to be the craziest person in school and all that s**t.
    then I realized just how retarded I was being. XDD

I really wish that I hadn't tried to be crazy. even though that was about 4 years ago, people still hate me for it. rofl
♥ ♥ ♥
User Image
These dudes made my Stomach hurt..

I just stand out.
Being a rebel isn't that bad though
But you might end up in Juvie or something :[.

With JOY!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
*sigh* Don't rebel... just to fit in, be yourself, be a good person to make your way to Jesus^^ I am bad, but only when i am angry, don't cause trouble for fun or to fit in.. not doing what everyone else does makes you the one and only you. And no, i don't feel the need to rebel^^ maybe when I am angry, though...
heart GOD BLESS heart

Distinct Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Malice Drooger
User Image

Do you have to always stand out?
Do you LOVE breaking rules?

I'm fine where I am in goody-two-shoe land, but I'm curious to see.

I've always been known to march to my own drum, so I've always stood out in the croud I'm in, but I've never felt the need to break the rules just to do so.

I've never had a need to draw attention to myself, I just do sometimes. *shrugs*

There are times where rules need to be bent, but I reserve that to times of need. Otherwise breaking rules just to be cool or different is simply a waste of my time. I also take care not to associate with people who need to get into trouble, as I have worked hard on my reputation, and at no time do I want it slander due to association. Such as a person who sleeps around with a different person a day. I don't want to be dubbed a whore by association, and where I live that's exactly what would happen. The same thing applies to theives, drug abusers, etc.
I do what I think is right...and I dress the way I want to dress...

I know when something is wrong to do and if I feel uncomfortable doing it then yea but I do feel like I need to break free every once in awhile
eroshiyda
Malice Drooger
User Image

Do you have to always stand out?
Do you LOVE breaking rules?

I'm fine where I am in goody-two-shoe land, but I'm curious to see.

Haha, me, too. I like fitting in, although I don't believe in labels. I still believe that everyone is an individual =)

then obviously you havn't be around much
Rules are there to be broken so YES! ALways rebel
Yeah, I love breaking rules. My school "counselors" tell everyone to be them selves. I if I was my real self I would be in jail. I'm not kidding.
I always feel the need to question authority. I don't always contradict authority, but I always analyze what I'm told before deciding whether or not to accept it. Because of that, a lot of people consider me a rebel.
TomodatchiLuv
*sigh* Don't rebel... just to fit in, be yourself, be a good person to make your way to Jesus^^ I am bad, but only when i am angry, don't cause trouble for fun or to fit in.. not doing what everyone else does makes you the one and only you. And no, i don't feel the need to rebel^^ maybe when I am angry, though...
heart GOD BLESS heart

And what if being myself means I'm not a good person?
What happens then?
And what if fitting in means you don't cause trouble for fun?
Is it okay to be a goody-goody to fit in, but not a rebel?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff