Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Friend

If you do, how often? Are they intense exercises or not?
If you don't or rarely do, why is that? I'm curious about how often people on here generally workout and how they feel about putting in the effort to be healthy by exercising (it's easy vs it's difficult).
For me, I only exercise when I feel like it. I love running, doing stretches, and doing sit-ups. I wish I exercised more and I plan to, since it's not like I don't have the time to do it, but I definitely need to work on building up my motivation to actually make it (exercising) a daily routine.
Also, for further discussion: what kind of foods do you eat daily? Lots of fresh fruits and veggies, or mostly fried stuff, etc.? Feel free to go into detail. Personally, I need to eat more fresh veggies. And I should probably learn how to cook a few of my own meals too since my mother always cooks using A LOT of oil...yuck.

Oh, and last but not least, what's your body type? I have a pretty fast metabolism so I find it super difficult to gain weight. It doesn't help that I'm rather bony/have a really small frame so I'm pretty weak and working out can feel seriously draining; even a little bit can cause me to feel sore for days. How's it for y'all? Any tips to gain muscle when you're super small and have a hard time even gaining fat?
shawty you in the wrong forum

95% of the ld considers light yoga and walking strenuous workouts

Hilarious Raider

I walk about 2 miles per day.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I practice martial arts every day, and sometimes do something akin to weight training by using tree branches or similar heavy things when practicing certain sword techniques. I don't really exercise for its own sake. That's always seemed pointless to me. I need a goal, like "overpower minor sea gods; destroy fate". Being like "hurr I want da muscles; intimidate da doodz, attrack da wymenz" is... ugh, fine, I guess, but not really for me, man.

Wheezing Prophet

I can do 1000 now.

Distinct Member

I do advanced sit ups and push ups. I don't give a ******** about numbers, I go until I can't anymore. Also, stretch before & after. I've got insane metabolism, I'm lean, and I build muscle extremely fast. When excersize becomes routine, I'm inclined to eat healthy food, on top of already not fancying junk very much.

Angelic Friend

Raven Winter
I practice martial arts every day, and sometimes do something akin to weight training by using tree branches or similar heavy things when practicing certain sword techniques. I don't really exercise for its own sake. That's always seemed pointless to me. I need a goal, like "overpower minor sea gods; destroy fate". Being like "hurr I want da muscles; intimidate da doodz, attrack da wymenz" is... ugh, fine, I guess, but not really for me, man.

That's pretty cool.
And yeah. A lot of people exercise just to look good and don't care about anything else, whereas some people exercise because that's just what they do.
I fall somewhere in between. I mostly exercise when I'm bored and I just do it because it's fun sometimes, lol.

Angelic Friend

Dark LD Master
I do advanced sit ups and push ups. I don't give a ******** about numbers, I go until I can't anymore. Also, stretch before & after. I've got insane metabolism, I'm lean, and I build muscle extremely fast. When excersize becomes routine, I'm inclined to eat healthy food, on top of already not fancying junk very much.

I always keep track of numbers just because I wanna see how much stronger I've gotten.
But sometimes people just workout to workout and it feels good, so numbers don't matter and I get that.

I wish some people weren't so obsessed with numbers actually (regarding weight).

Angelic Friend

deeluxe
shawty you in the wrong forum

95% of the ld considers light yoga and walking strenuous workouts

This topic would be better suited in the health and fitness forum, I agree.
I didn't realize it even existed until after I posted this.
So nice, lol.
Yo, I walk throughout my whole school which covers a vast amount. So I'm good. Other than that no, I do not. I should though. I just never have the time to. School takes up almost half of my day.

Invisible Humorist

If you do, how often?
I jog every other day. I've decided to get serious with weight training starting tomorrow

Are they intense exercises or not?
Nah. I'm gonna need a new route eventually

Blessed Cat

i eat healthy af but i only do weird pushups and jogging...
As long as ur sore enough to barely move without feeling the pain, then your gonna gain muscle. Just make sure u give ur muscles time to heal and harden cuz technically they got all stretched out...
I do yoga and Zumba. During the summer, running and biking are also a part of my exercise routine and I used to dance up until I graduated high school. And kickline, did that in high school too.

Exercise has always been important to me. I am very lean and have a small frame.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I run daily and swim on the weekends. I mainly do it out of boredom >.>
I actually enjoy running and swimming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash