Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
My dreams are REALLY weird, so, I never get them confused. It's my Daydreams, that I get confused with reality. I go to do something and then I'm like, ********, that never happened.
I know what you mean. But for me, it's more like whatever I had dreamnt happens in real life. I get the most insane deja-vu.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'm sinking now, sinking now, sinking now.
And i'm opening the window as if to look out...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I ocasinally do its normally cause i think its some sort of memory and when i mention it someone like "hey do you remember when we saw a dying cat and saved it?" and they're like "dude that never happened" its normally cause it was a dream and i got confused its rather weird but lately my dreams have just been to weird to get confused with reality, like last night i dreamt i was on this giant slab of ice in the middle of the sea and a little while off from it there was my school made of ice and it was covered in flowers and my fav anime charecter was playing piano...SHE DOSEN'T EVEN PLAY PIANO DX i woke up and was like wtf O.o

I'm screaming now, screaming now, screaming now.
And the far distant star continues to swirl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stars Shining Out
I only ever had one dream I got confused with reality. It was morbid, depressing and i've never felt so distort in my life. When I woke up I sat there like 'Oh my ..god..' had to run downstairs, quickly switch on the radio and check on the news that it hadn't happened.
I actually have had dreams where I had to wake up and look around to make sure it wasn't real. I've also had those dreams where I think I'm awake. Like it'll actually be me in my room,sitting up in bed,but, something will more than likely be off to tell me I'm still asleep. For example one time, the window in my sister's room was different. I immediately knew I was still asleep. I've actually had dreams where I'm asking people, mainly my mom, if it's a dream,and, of course, they answer,"Yes."
Once in a while, when I have a really believable dream. I just start talking and then hit a sudden "that didn't really happen, did it?" and then feel dumb and giving the 'thinking about someone else' excuse.
I often confuse reality with my dreams, it gets irritating after a while.... Like when you make a point in an argument, only to find out that it never really happened.
Once, I needed to pee in real life, so I dreamed that I was peeing and I WOULDN'T STOP. I was getting kinda scared. Then I woke up and I was like, "Oh."
happens all the time, to everyone...
mostly the stuff i dream happen in real life, either the next day or next year.... sweatdrop
Ugh, all the time. It gets me into a bit of trouble too, when I talk about something that never actually happened, because my dreams involve my friends and the like. I feel so stupid when I'm talking about what X did and everybody stares at me, because its only then I really figure out it didn't actually happen.

My dreams might be more real to me because I can't pull myself out of my dreams. I can't realise its a dream till its over, and even then sometimes I get confused and situations like the above happen, haha. I had a dream once where I turned to my friend and said "This is pretty crazy. Is it a dream?" and we pinched ourselves and it hurt so we kept on going. Everything in my dreams seems too real for me to wake up from, and I think that's part of the reason I get confused.

Does that happen to anyone else?
sugarness
I know what you mean. But for me, it's more like whatever I had dreamnt happens in real life. I get the most insane deja-vu.

That must be really interesting. I get that sometimes, but it's rare and not that great of a coincidence.
KABOSH ace
sugarness

That must be really interesting. I get that sometimes, but it's rare and not that great of a coincidence.

I've been meaning to tell you, I love your self portrait heart ^^
does anyone else get night terrors? they are those realy horrid nightmares you get when youre not asleep or awake, they are very disorientating and franky terrifying 0o. i kept havin them a while back, in the worst one, i was tied to my bed wearing a blindfold, so i honeslty thought i was awake, my limbs were heavy and ached, and my head was throbbing, i could hardly breathe too. but then i actually woke up, so i assumed it haden't been real, it was well disturbing tho...
nah. my dreams are too abstract to be mixed up with reality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff