Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, do you ever get angry when you miss someone?

Yes, all the time. 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
Sometimes. 0.52173913043478 52.2% [ 36 ]
Once or twice. 0.028985507246377 2.9% [ 2 ]
Never. 0.057971014492754 5.8% [ 4 ]
No, but it makes sense. 0.10144927536232 10.1% [ 7 ]
I do not posess this feeling called anger. 0.028985507246377 2.9% [ 2 ]
Gold! 0.11594202898551 11.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 >

I sort of had that problem.

But I had a reason most of the time. I'd get to see my best friend every other weekend at most, but he wouldn't put as much effort into seeing me as I would to see him and it really bothered me because he said he cared about me more than he was showing.

Doesn't matter now though. I miss him. And I'm angry. But those two facts are completely unrelated. In fact, the fact that I miss him at all in a way contradicts the reason I'm angry at him.
Spaztastica
Fionnabhair Aoife
I do get angry, but not at my boyfriend. The other day he didn't get online because his brother was hogging the living room (his brother is a douche) and I found myself harboring a strong hatred for his brother.

There is a girl, though, who likes my boyfriend. She can only talk to him three times a week because he has work and stuff. She gets really angry with him about this. razz Treats him really bad. It ticks me off. It's not his fault he has to go to bed early because of work.

I know how you feel not being able to talk online; my bf's phone AND computer both died recently, so I really only get to talk to him when I see him now. And that's really a shame that a girl not only likes your man, but treats him badly too. What a combo! Does he realize she likes him?

My boyfriend and I are online/long distance, so when we don't have phone or internet we're basially SOL. I was texting him a bit, but it wasn't the same. Plus he can't spend all that long on the phone with me anymore because it costs him a lot. razz

Uhm, yeah, he knows she likes him. He likes her. razz Except for the fact that she's a b***h. I can't do anything about it. -shrug-

8,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Fionnabhair Aoife
My boyfriend and I are online/long distance, so when we don't have phone or internet we're basially SOL. I was texting him a bit, but it wasn't the same. Plus he can't spend all that long on the phone with me anymore because it costs him a lot. razz

Uhm, yeah, he knows she likes him. He likes her. razz Except for the fact that she's a b***h. I can't do anything about it. -shrug-

gonk That sucks! *Hugs you too*
Spaztastica
I want to know if anyone else has this problem. I only usually get to see my boyfriend once a week, and the first few days I miss him, but the longer it's been since I've seen him, I seem to get angry with him, even though he hasn't done anything. But when I get to see him, I'm not mad anymore. I'm wondering if, subconsciously, I'm mad at the fact that I can't see him. Or could it have to do with the fact that a friend I see very often doesn't like him very much, and I'm around her much more during the week? What do you think LD?

hmm u sound like a friend of mine who has the same problem but oh well
I get that. I dont get mad at her I get frustrated that I cant be with her and theres nothing I can do about it...I feel useless and that makes me angry
It's not so much anger but frustration, I get frustrated when my boyfriend cancels to see me when we're allowed only to see one another only once a week, sometimes only once every two weeks considering how much of a d**k my dad is being.
You know. I've felt like that before..
When you just want someone to be around and give you attention but they can't so you blame them for not makeing you happy.
Spaztastica
I want to know if anyone else has this problem. I only usually get to see my boyfriend once a week, and the first few days I miss him, but the longer it's been since I've seen him, I seem to get angry with him, even though he hasn't done anything. But when I get to see him, I'm not mad anymore. I'm wondering if, subconsciously, I'm mad at the fact that I can't see him. Or could it have to do with the fact that a friend I see very often doesn't like him very much, and I'm around her much more during the week? What do you think LD?

ur not alone, I get like that.

8,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Stevie Poon
You know. I've felt like that before..
When you just want someone to be around and give you attention but they can't so you blame them for not makeing you happy.

Yeah, I guess that's a big part of it; they make you happy, so if you're not happy when they aren't there, it kinda feels like it's their fault, even though it isn't. stressed

5,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
For me, I get frustrated at the situation more than at the person who I am missing.
its very rare i get downright angry.
i get extremely frustrated though.
I only get to see him once or twice a month, and he lives 3 hours away.
so when something happens and we can't see each other i get frustrated.
normally because he doesn't explain himself clearly, he mumbles naturally,
or it was all a misunderstanding.
I tend to get very frustrated with myself, but i try and control it these days.
things are pretty good right now though :]
Spaztastica
I only usually get to see my boyfriend once a week

Be lucky if you can see him at that.

Me and my fiance have been together for about 11 months now...

After the first two we only get to see each other about 1 every 3 months if we're lucky neutral
Oh, finally someone brings this topic up, I thought I was the only one.

& yes, I get angry, when I miss someone.

No, more like bored and grumpy.
Spaztastica

Its not his fault don't get mad at him!
just buy a bottle of his collogne or barrow one of his sweaters and when you get to missing him use the stuff. :]
When I do get angry, its because I cant see her and I have every means to see her.
Usually I see her every morning. Well, my car broke down pretty bad (The entire clutch assembly just 'vanished' one day). Since than I haven't been able to see her in the mornings and I haven't been able to see her except on weekends. I get frustrated sometimes because we're used to seeing each other once a day, at least.

But I never get directly mad at her. Ever. Because she didn't do anything wrong and that would be unfair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff