Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Sophomore

8,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Invisibility 100
Do you ever feel like everyone around you knows something about you, but your're not sure what, or how they know. You just have this odd suspicion that you have this secret that everyone knows... except you?

Angelic Phantom

Sometimes but then I find out that's usually not true and not out of my perception LOL

it's just the weird atmosphere and environment at that moment

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
dude Im pretty sure most everyone round me knows me bettern I do
Sounds a little paranoid.

Robotic Exhibitionist

I used to think that way a lot, but I'm not as paranoid as I used to be.

Borg

Guys, I think she's onto us...

Tipsy Prophet

I think I used to? I'm not sure, my memory is terrible so I can't say for sure but I used to be pretty paranoid so maybe, possibly, probably it's how I've felt a lot of the time still about five years ago.

Chatty Smoker

Sometimes I have the feeling people know a dark secret about me. Like the way people just look at me when they pass sometimes. But I think it's just the paranoia that comes from doing something you knew was wrong.

Demonic Ally

I always feel like... Someone is watching mee
My Dark Whimsy
Do you ever feel like everyone around you knows something about you, but your're not sure what, or how they know. You just have this odd suspicion that you have this secret that everyone knows... except you?

No.

Sounds like a serious case of paranoia to me.
br0wneyed-babe
Sometimes I have the feeling people know a dark secret about me. Like the way people just look at me when they pass sometimes. But I think it's just the paranoia that comes from doing something you knew was wrong.

Or you know maybe they're just looking at you cause you're in the same direction they are walking........

Also how would a random person walking by you know some dark secret about you? They don't even know you're ******** name. They probably wouldn't even recognize you if they saw you a day or two later.

Doesn't even make any sense.
drunklady
Sounds a little [really] paranoid.

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yea, one of my friends "knew" something about me and didn't talk to me for weeks after she had "heard" about it from "someone."

Never told me who it was, and never even asked if it was true or not, just assumed it was.

Months later and we're still not on that good of terms. Oh well.

Timid Sophomore

8,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Invisibility 100
SirPuzzle
br0wneyed-babe

Or you know maybe they're just looking at you cause you're in the same direction they are walking........

Also how would a random person walking by you know some dark secret about you? They don't even know you're ******** name. They probably wouldn't even recognize you if they saw you a day or two later.

Do you happen to own a trilby and/or fedora? Mr. Puzzle
My Dark Whimsy
SirPuzzle
br0wneyed-babe

Do you happen to own a trilby and/or fedora? Mr. Puzzle

No I actually don't own any hats, I don't like hats I think they look silly. Not to mention they're uncomfortable too.

Idk why you asked that question though, seems completely random to the topic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff