Do you believe in abortion?

yes 0.55 55.0% [ 66 ]
no 0.15833333333333 15.8% [ 19 ]
sometimes 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
This poll closed on April 17, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

I understand why someone maybe pro-choice but I do not support abortion AT ALL because I consider it taking another humans life.

If I were to get pregnant because I chose to have unprotected sex than I would not kill someone because of my bad decision.

If I was raped, I still wouldn't get an abortion because it's not the baby's fault that I became pregnant.

I would most likely give it up for adoption though.
I personally would never have one, regardless of the situation. But I am pro-choice. Everyone should have that choice.
there are some situations where it would ruin a persons life. personally, i could never follow through with it. but if a person just can't handle it and know that the babies life will be total s**t if it lives... then yes. abort... although its very sad... it must be even worse for the mother.... or father... neutral

Merry Lunatic

Yes. It's the woman's choice and not the not-yet-living life fetus.

I'm completely pro-choice. A woman should be able to obtain an abortion for ANY reason. A child is not a punishment, and should never be treated as one. Those who are "pro-life" should want better for those lives they claim to care about.
I think people should be given the choice.
considering how overpolulated the world is, sometimes it could be the responsible thing to do.

Tipsy Codger

3,850 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
It's not a matter of whether you believe or disbelieve in abortion. Abortion exists.

It is, however, a matter of whether you AGREE with it or not. Ultimately though, your personal opinion is irrelevant. Women have been performing abortions for millennia, and will continue to. I wouldn't have one, personally, but that's my choice.
At the time in wich the Abortion takes place the Fetus is closer to a parasite. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff