gays r happier

yes ^_^ 0.3030303030303 30.3% [ 10 ]
no 0.3030303030303 30.3% [ 10 ]
gold!!! 0.39393939393939 39.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2

Insert a vulgar word here
Spash-tacular
No. I don't think being homosexual/bisexual makes you any bit more joyful than heterosexuals. You're going to have relationship problems no matter what your sexual preference.

I agree

Thirded. Really, each person has their own wants and needs. Everyone is different. Different genders in relationships isn't going to effect the difference. You could get in an argument just as well with a woman as you could a man, or enjoy your time with either.

Summed up, where there are some same-sex couples seemingly happier than opposite-sex couples, there are places where opposite-sex couples are way happier than some same-sex couples.
Eh. Everyone has problems. As far as society goes, I guess gays face more crap. From that angle, they may be less happy. But straight people also have social expectations, and if they don't conform to those, society may come down hard on them too.

Just depends on the people and their ability to find happiness in whatever they may be going through.
ok, truely, i think that gays act happy because they're gay, like being gay makes them all girly and stuff, so what do you expect from a gay person, but i do believe that a relationship of any kind can have its ups and downs.

Spirited Dragon

10,625 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I don't think every gay or bi person could be happier than me just because we're all different people.

Like I could be having the time of my life right now and someone who is gay could be having the worst time right now ... or vice versa.

It all depends on the person in question.
Yes, I think they are a bit more happier.

Partly because it is a hell of a lot easier to connect with the same gender and party because you don't have to face some of the problems normal couples face.

The complex part is breaking it to your friends/acquaintances. Then again, you have someone to go through it with you.

Kinda confusing.
idk...most of them cant get married
and they get alot of crap from ppl

Dapper Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
You know what? This reminds me of the comparison is the rich happier than the poor people?

Well the answer there is no. Everyone has various problems they deal with and problems come unexpectantly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff