Welcome to Gaia! ::

clarabelle96
iStrike A Pose
clarabelle96
iStrike A Pose
I shave my legs.
I'm 16 and I've been shaving since I was 13.
Personally, I think it's a bit gross seeing someone with hair on their legs.
Of course, there's a limit and than there's overreacting. Before you do anything;
Look at the other girls in your grade and compare your legs to see how much hair you have.
I know it sounds kind of weird, but I did, and it helped me 'cause I shave my legs now and it feels good.
Shaving makes me feel good too.:]

trust me, if there was an award for harriest legs, i would win

DD:
Oh.
Well than..
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!
GO SHAVE!
SHAVESHAVESHAVESHAVESHAVESHAVESHAVESHAVESHAVESHAVE!
>D
NOW!
STOP READING! GO SHAVE!
`Kay?

Be happy. i did it and it feels good.

W O O T.

B]
uhm..
i shaved mine in secret so my mom wouldnt yell at me..
=]

and then she let me... and then thats the day i got my scar on my ankle from shaving.

oh well

Sparkly Sweetheart

14,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
for everyone saying hair grows back thicker and darker after shaving:
http://snopes.com/oldwives/hairgrow.asp
I don't really like having hair on my body (except on myh ead) so I shave both my arms and my legs :/
theelementofearth
I don't really like having hair on my body (except on myh ead) so I shave both my arms and my legs :/

you even shave your arms? O.o my, how vain.
I started shaving my legs when I was 16. I'm 19 now.
emilyE X D E E
I shave.
And i think you should.
It seems more hygenic to me.

How exactly is it more hygenic.
Does soap somehow make the skin magically cleaner.
I mean, if you had unshaved legs and didn't wash them, that would be gross, but for those of with unshaved legs who are cleanly, it is no more disgusting than having shaved legs and washing.
ahoj kocicka
quit shaving anything 6 months ago

i think when summer comes around ppl might be shocked by my armpit hair but it's their problem if they can't deal w/ a woman in her natural state cool

^^Truth.
Ive shaved my legs since i was 12ish but i have dark hair so it was more noticable. ask your friends for their opinions they are the ones who can help you best. you chould always wax for your first time it doesnt hurt and it lasts ages
I think 13 is an alright age to start shaving. Start shaving when you're ready. Just be careful and go slow. OH and watch out behind the knee! That's the worst part!

Personally, I hate shaving.
I don't mind having 'pet legs' or 'jungle pits' xd . All the time and effort that goes into shaving (or keeping hairless in general) just doesn't balance out how long it lasts.
Buuuut I do only ever wear long pants and shirts with sleeves. I'm self conscious enough to not want people staring at my hair farms rather than looking me in the eyes.
I Started when i was 11 But i have realy dark hair , so realy whenever it starts to bug you!.. biggrin

Sparkly Explorer

xp The topic said "Do you shave your legs?" So i say.... No. I have them waxed.
My sister shaves her legs but that's because she couldn't stand the pain of having her legs waxed. She has really thick dark hairs on her legs though which are like sharp thorns or needles, so she shaves a lot.

Friend

5,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Nope. I started shaving around fifteen. Then got tired of it and quit. I've thus made peace with my body hair. biggrin

... 'Cept my girlystache. It doesn't grow in enough to look 'good', so I kill it when it's noticeable. Damn genetics. D<

And what I do wanna shave, my parents won't let me (eyebrows). crying
the real question is "how do u feel about it? It bothers u?"

Yes i do. I started in year 8 .. i think. Wish i didnt though o__O it just keeps coming back faster and faster, and im lazy to shave again. i like winter ninja means i can hide my legs with jeans and long pants *hooray*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff