Welcome to Gaia! ::

i used to not like how i looked. but with sooo much support from my bf and my wardrobe style changing...im starting to like how i look and such. 3nodding
eh
im content
there are uglier people
so i cant complain
or can i....?
biggrin
I honestly hate the way I look.

The odd thing is, I've recieved many compliments, and proof that these compliments are genuine (girls trying to get me to hook up with them because apparently they think I'm hot).

Although, now that I look at it, I'm just simply not content with where I'm at with my beauty.

I've come to the conclusion that everybody is not ugly, but beautiful at different levels. Everybody can undergo a change of improvement and detriment, giving us not two but one plane of imagery to see ourselves on.
No, but I make the best of what I got. (my assets and what not wink )
i like how i look
Yes...well kinda....
Oh of course blaugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know I do =D 99% of the time. There are those moments I look like a wreck.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i do
but i might want to change 1 or 2 things
I wish my eyes didn't have dark shadows under them, but other than that, I like my appearance.
I could care less. Don't get me wrong I don't want to look all homely and stuff but I don't really care on what people care on my appearance.

Familiar Fatcat

some days I look in the mirror and go "wow i'm pretty hot! :O"

but thats rare. Usually i look in the mirror and go more like, "********." :/

so, no, not really.
surely ninja
I dont really care xd
nope, I'm pretty fat (and so am anethema to most people here). But I think I have an open honest face that I hope maybe he might like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff