Welcome to Gaia! ::

eh...not really...I just do with what I have
I'm quite content with myself, and my zits are going away, so I'm actually pretty happy. ^_^

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Friendly Regular

3,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'd like to think I've got a pleasing, friendly face, so I'm happy with everything above the neck ^_^

As for below... That part's nothing to really be proud of at the moment, but that's a renovation project I'm currently undertaking with much vim and vitality in order to get the desired results ^_^
And no I'm not one of those people who try to lose weight because society says I should. I'm one of those people who try to lose weight when I look in the mirror and think, "Hmmm... you know something? I think I should lay off the burgers and soda and hit the gym or go out for a bit. I need some maintenance."

I know I'll never be skinny or too muscular (Personally, wouldn't want to be. I LOVE being Large and In Charge. Wouldn't wanna be any other way), but there is a point when I get concerned about my health.
ya I guess sometimes I do and sometimes I don't and every now and then when I get frustrated with my hair then I don't really care how I look

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm happy with my looks. I don't like that my skin gets so oily so fast, but...XD

I think I've gained weight recently though. eh. it's winter.
not usually.
:[
Yeah, I love how I look, but not in a snobby, better-than-everyone way like the girls at my school.
Sure.
But losing my oily acne prone skin would be nice.
I'm good with what I look like overall. Of course there are some days I hate how I look but, doesn't everyone go through that? but yeah I'd say I do like how I do. smile
I kind of like the way I look but I also hate the way I look. Most people tell me I look fine and that I'm just tired of my face.
Well, I wish I had a man's body?
The idea of a stronger shoulder frame, flat chest and I'd probably be a lot taller (since my brother is over 6 feet and outside of that we look really alike).

That's probably not going to happen though... so I just want to be a bit more muscular and to have a little less weight around my tummy/thigh area. I'm not very fond of how large my bust is either, but at the current size I am (I'm not huge, but not a stick) it really helps make me look not fat. If I were skinnier I'd probably like a smaller bust as well.

I like my face though. >>;
when i wanna look good i do...when i dont care i dont
Eh...most of the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out