Welcome to Gaia! ::

Valatrix
Nekomaru Lupin
Valatrix
Cant beleive Texas is the largest state...it's small XD
Alaska's the largest state.

Really? Oh well. I find it weird though how Alaska and Hawaii are part of the USA, and no where near the US XD
There are buch of other Islands in the pacific that are part of the U.S, but none of them are states
Valatrix
Cant beleive Texas is the largest state...it's small XD

I think it's actually the second-largest.
Alaska is bigger.

But Texas is definatly not small. XD

hello love,

Californians have pride inside, they don't have to stick it on there ice cream, lol.

Which is actually true, I don't know many people who would like to live somewhere else but there aren't many CA related slogans... other than

Good cheese comes from happy cows, happy cows come from California.

and then the half of Hollister's clothing says California or something like that on it.

just cave in & tell me i win <3
Virginia is for lovers. biggrin
.M.i.s.h.e.e.
Virginia is for lovers. biggrin
Virginia is the state that needs too get laid rofl

Shy Borg

Well, Texans are pretty prideful, I should know, I have to live in this hellhole.

We like to think we are the biggest and the baddest. Using the "We were our own country once" excuse. When really we weren't recognized, only by the US and Mexico, untill we finally made an agreement and became part of the US.

Other then that, I think there is too MUCH pride in Texas and not enough for the country, then again, who really wants to like this country anyways? (More along the lines of it's government anyways)

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Grandiloquence
No.
I'm pretty sure it's just Texas.
At least for silly things like cars and ice cream.
Now if you're talking about cheese, potatos and oranges, then Wisconsin, Idaho, and Florida will probably take some pride.

Not just cars and ice cream. We're pretty much proud of everything in Texas. Does every state say their pledge after the American flag pledge? How many people in other states know their state bird, flower, tree, reptile, and mammal? Most Texans do.
Servbot # 13
Well, Texans are pretty prideful, I should know, I have to live in this hellhole.

We like to think we are the biggest and the baddest. Using the "We were our own country once" excuse. When really we weren't recognized, only by the US and Mexico, untill we finally made an agreement and became part of the US.

Other then that, I think there is too MUCH pride in Texas and not enough for the country, then again, who really wants to like this country anyways? (More along the lines of it's government anyways)
Its ok. i don't hate the U.S, just the people who run it.
marshmallowcreampie
Grandiloquence
No.
I'm pretty sure it's just Texas.
At least for silly things like cars and ice cream.
Now if you're talking about cheese, potatos and oranges, then Wisconsin, Idaho, and Florida will probably take some pride.

Not just cars and ice cream. We're pretty much proud of everything in Texas. Does every state say their pledge after the American flag pledge? How many people in other states know their state bird, flower, tree, reptile, and mammal? Most Texans do.
I don't cry

but i no longer live in texas

Phantom

no, texas is the only one that really has state pride. they're weird like that. cities however tend to have a lot of pride. NYC comes first to mind. and i live near philly; you wouldn't believe how much philadelphians love their city. kinda ridiculous actually..
Yeah, Virginia has the pride in knowing they pretty much made this country.
marshmallowcreampie
Yeah, I wasn't sure if other states are as proud as Texas. Texas does kick a**, though. wink

I live in Texas too! =) i think Texas takes a lot of pride in what the state stands for and all that other stuff. It's true i'll admit to that. Texas kicks some MAJOR a**!!! i love it here
States are overrrated...
Choke Chick
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i lol'd.

texas makes me sad.

i'm from PA.

lulz.

coolest thing about my state are it's ghost stories and legends! 3nodding

Phantom

Servbot # 13

actually all of the original 13 colonies were countries until they unified with the constitution.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff