Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do I count as Gay or Straight?

Gay 0.52830188679245 52.8% [ 56 ]
Straight 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 14 ]
Bisexual on their part... 0.33962264150943 34.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Fenera
It depends. If you see yourself as a MALE and you like MALES it means you are gay. But if you see yourself as a FEMALE and you like MALES you're straight.

Noob

i was born male o.O and im a girl now >.<
Bubbly Acid
We can't really determine your sexuality for you, you have to determine it for yourself.
I'd just like to send my support to you in your time of change. I know how difficult it may be and Many people have already said what I would say in answer to your question. But I have give many kudos to you for being able to ask your question and be brave enough to stand by how you feel inside. I hope it works out for you and you become a happier person for it!

yes, if you know yourself to be a man, and you love men, you are gay. be proud of yourself ^_^
I guess yes by the way theirs nothing wrong with it in my opinion
right now you would be considered straight.
when you get your sex change you will be considered gay.
sadly...some people would be scared to even think about possibly being in the wrong body.
so you're pretty cool.xD
good luck with the sex change.=]

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
How old are you anyway?
That's a very good question. Even if you get a million other peoples opinions, all that matters is how you feel. You are the only one that can determine who you are. Forget about how the world may perceive you. Be happy just being you and figure it out as you go along. That's the best advice I can give you. Gay, straight, bi, etc. Those are all just labels. Ways to put people into categories so that the norms can feel more normal and keep themselves segregated from us freaks. Forget about the labels. The only label you need is your name. Nothing else makes a difference. Your still you no matter what category people try put you in. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck on you operation.

Pixie Jas's Husband

Dangerous Vampire

10,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Fenera
It depends. If you see yourself as a MALE and you like MALES it means you are gay. But if you see yourself as a FEMALE and you like MALES you're straight.

I agree with this but why label yourself. You obviously know what you want and thats a great thing.

Pixie Jas's Husband

Dangerous Vampire

10,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Admiral Turtle
TOO MANY ******** HOMOS ON THIS WEBSITE YOU HAVE A v****a DEAL WITH IT

dumb b***h

1,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ok. u want to be a boy and u like boys meaning u r homosexual! if u r going to get the change then u r straight cuz u r a girl and like guys...so yeah... xp
Fenera
that makes no sense i would think someone would get a sex change because they like the opposit sex so they would obviosly feel like what they got changed into. Yeah though your gay and yeah the p***s rules wahmbulance
heart heart why are you having a sex change if your not sure yet. i think you should think it over.
I'm amazed that so many people thought that was gay.
At this present time.
You're straight.
After the sex change, you'll be gay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out