Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do I count as Gay or Straight?

Gay 0.52830188679245 52.8% [ 56 ]
Straight 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 14 ]
Bisexual on their part... 0.33962264150943 34.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Fenera
It depends. If you see yourself as a MALE and you like MALES it means you are gay. But if you see yourself as a FEMALE and you like MALES you're straight.

So...you're currently straight. After your operation, you will be gay.
a sex change ...
ffviiackadaj
8bit Pulses
This is depressing.
no it's not I'm being totally serious

You've just met 8bit pulses, I think hes just a raging nomosexual.

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
yay for boi seks
ffviiackadaj
I was born a girl and I like boys, but I'm getting a sex change and I'm going to be a boy next summer. Does that mean I'm gay?

I have the same problem.
the only difference is I'm already both genders.

the key to the equation is along the time axis...

before= straight

after = gay

equation solved.
ffviiackadaj
but even if I become a boy, I was still born a girl
Doesn't matter. You'd fall under the definition of homosexual once you become the same sex as the folks you're attracted to.
TOO MANY ******** HOMOS ON THIS WEBSITE YOU HAVE A v****a DEAL WITH IT
CrystalStarx3
I think you'll be considered bisexual.

you need a dictionary
i dont know exclaim
I'd say...gay. You're a guy on the inside. =D

But if you get a sex change, you can only do buttsecks...hopefully that interests you...o_o
Ok I'd go with you're gay. Just want to know though...do you think it is fair for all the heterosexuals out there who are or may be attracted to you now(without knowing you just in a visual kinda way) to ask for a date or something not knowing you want to be a guy. Is it fair to them if you led them on and then they were later taunted when you become said guy next summer? Also on that note...is it going to be fair to any girl who may become attracted to your manly self post-op? Just wondering the whole thought process here. Also what is so terrible about being what you were biologically coded to be? Just wondering and not trying to offend anybody.
if you think youre gonna be a male after the sex change then your gay, if you think your still at girl at heart after the sex change then youre somewhat straight (or should i say hermaphrodite, does that relli count?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finwë Elendil Tári Helyanwë

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elros/Vardamir Amandil

Click to slowly bring the dragon to adulthood~

User Image
I have read enough about this to know the answer! mrgreen

after a sex change you're officially a guy... wich would make you gay.
Read about past lives maybe.... You will see how this correlates to that... near-death.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff