Welcome to Gaia! ::

define "weird", because if by weird you mean way out there, like original, then at least for me, yes.
Not everyone will like everyone though. That's life.
no i dont like weird girls
I am extremely strange. I read seventeen and dress with the trends in there. I wear classic expensive styles. But I am really silly and I want to pwn at a cosplay costume contest one day. Hells yes. Guys get along really well with me.
rockhardrumer
do guys like weird girls????? cuz' im like...really weird stressed and no one thinks im cute! gonk

My guy does stressed I'm weird
What kind of weird?
i like weird girls, depending on what you mean by weird... if u mean like you eat live people, or raw meat or something, then no, but if u mean like weird as in unique, or something, then yeah... weird personalities are the best
I'm sure there is someone.

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Watch the movie May. That is all the answer you´ll need.
i dont liek weird girls............i LOVE them!!becuase i dont liek the fake a** preps i know.but like i hang with soem preps that arent fake and that make me smiel but i dont date them.i myself prefer emo/punk girls.cuz liek im cosnidered a jock sicne im a hell of a wrestler but also emo cuz i am suicidal and always loo kdepressed plsu nboody can read my facial expressions so they jsut call me emo.but i liek weird girls cuz they make me smiel constantly and away for mtohughts of suicide
I like a personality like mine, but they are their own person. My girlfriend is my kind of weird and her own person so yep, it's good!
Everyone is at least a little bit weird so don't worry.

Lonely Lunatic

9,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
merce_16
sokomoru
Im the weirdest person ive ever met, and the stupid guys wont leave me the hell alone! confused

haha same here

if everyone is weird..............then no one is weird............basically what i am trying to say is that you can't all be weird................ stare
weird=gifted

. . .
I am as weird as they come.
Skinny, short, short pixie-ish brown hair, with long bangs, and red streaks. . .
. . .I get hyper fast, and fast hyper.
That made no sense.

Anyway, I am a bit of a heart breaker.
Today, I broke up with my boyfriend.
And now like 10 guys know that, and they won't leave me alone.

depends on the guy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces