Welcome to Gaia! ::

do guys like weird girls????? cuz' im like...really weird stressed and no one thinks im cute! gonk
Lol idk but im friends with lots of weird girls.....thats probably because i am weird lol xd
Depends on what kind of weird. surprised
It depends on the guy ...
Some guys might find that attractive ...
Im the weirdest person ive ever met, and the stupid guys wont leave me the hell alone! confused
KABOSH ace

im the good kind of weird like aaaaa im always hyper ut its like a fun to be with hyper! blaugh

Questionable Prophet

lolzies
i don't think it matters
do U have boobs
they R very helpful
JK
i think weridness is in the eye of the beholder
Depends on how weird and how annoying I find it.
sokomoru
Im the weirdest person ive ever met, and the stupid guys wont leave me the hell alone! confused

haha same here

6,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm sure there are guys that find "weirdness" adorable, or that are weird in some way themselves. wink It's cool to be weird. It means you don't fall into the human sheep catagory. It's good to be special. rolleyes
sokomoru

rofl Man, thats really harsh to the guys who like you.
idk i think i am weird and some of my guy friends like me ( or so ive been told )
rockhardrumer
KABOSH ace

im the good kind of weird like aaaaa im always hyper ut its like a fun to be with hyper! blaugh

As being stuck in this male shell...The girl I like is pretty weird. She's constantly hyper and just crazy. And I LOVE it.
Being weird is a good way to weed out the bad guys from the good ones.

The good ones will like you anyway.
Just wanted to say I agree with a lot of people here!

It really depends on the guy. If he likes hyperness and thinks its fun/cute or if it annoys the heck out of him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff