What? 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
This poll closed on December 21, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Eloquent Conversationalist

Chieftain Twilight
GoddessDivine
Well sure, what's the point of spending money if you look like crud wearing them. My legs, tummy, and a** all have to look good otherwise I can't justify $75

I got my stockings for free, and I look incredible! mrgreen (I totally said that in a sing-song voice).

seriously, you don't need to spend 75 bucks on pants to make your a** look great. you can do that from a thrift store EASILY if you know what you're doing! biggrin
I live in the suburbs of an area that doesn't really have many quality stores, let alone quality consignment stores. So I buy one or two pairs of jeans in a year that last for a good 3 years at least. Not to mention, I usually buy on sale.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
I buy pants designed to conceal it. I have enough of an a** for 2 other girls, and leaving it unchecked is an eyesore.
GoddessDivine
Chieftain Twilight
GoddessDivine
Well sure, what's the point of spending money if you look like crud wearing them. My legs, tummy, and a** all have to look good otherwise I can't justify $75

I got my stockings for free, and I look incredible! mrgreen (I totally said that in a sing-song voice).

seriously, you don't need to spend 75 bucks on pants to make your a** look great. you can do that from a thrift store EASILY if you know what you're doing! biggrin
I live in the suburbs of an area that doesn't really have many quality stores, let alone quality consignment stores. So I buy one or two pairs of jeans in a year that last for a good 3 years at least. Not to mention, I usually buy on sale.

what is the internet?

Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine
Chieftain Twilight
GoddessDivine

what is the internet?
I've never had a good experience with buying clothes online. They never fit properly and I end up having to return them. Going to a shop in my neighbourhood and paying a little extra is worth it to me. Less hassle and I get gorgeous jeans that fit well. No biggie; I just budget for the expense.
GoddessDivine
Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine
Chieftain Twilight
GoddessDivine

what is the internet?
I've never had a good experience with buying clothes online. They never fit properly and I end up having to return them. Going to a shop in my neighbourhood and paying a little extra is worth it to me. Less hassle and I get gorgeous jeans that fit well. No biggie; I just budget for the expense.

here is a fun tip for everything!

find something that you think fits you well, measure it.

use measurements when shopping online.

mail five dollars to me for helping you out so much

Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine
Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine
Chieftain Twilight
GoddessDivine

what is the internet?

Except that I don't have an issue that I need you to help out with? I enjoy shopping offline.
GoddessDivine
Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine
Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine

what is the internet?

Except that I don't have an issue that I need you to help out with? I enjoy shopping offline.

enjoy being 13 and unfashionable : )

Invisible Humorist

you posted this in GD
GhostlyMark
you posted this in GD

I post everywhere.
Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine
Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine
Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine

what is the internet?

What's wrong with shopping online?

The College Student
Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine
Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine

See the above bolded quote.
GoddessDivine
The College Student
Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine
Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine

Oh I see. Do you pick the right size? I know shopping clothes online is different than in stores because you get to try out clothes to see if they fit you. And online you need make sure you pick your size.

Demonic Ally

Anaconda.jpeg

The College Student
GoddessDivine
The College Student
Why Juxtaposed
GoddessDivine

Oh I see. Do you pick the right size? I know shopping clothes online is different than in stores because you get to try out clothes to see if they fit you. And online you need make sure you pick your size.
Just because something is in your correct size and the style you usually choose doesn't mean it always looks good.

Seriously, what is the issue with me buying my clothes on sale and off-line?

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
GoddessDivine
Chieftain Twilight
GoddessDivine

well, s**t, that sucks! D: I didn't know there were places where there weren't nearby consignment stores.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff