Welcome to Gaia! ::

LuckyDan
Goth_Alucard
LuckyDan
I can't speak for everyone, but I crush on bi boys as much as I do the gay ones.

Alas.

Alas? what for? sweatdrop

They're all just crushes. smile

lol.
LuckyDan
Goth_Alucard
LuckyDan
I can't speak for everyone, but I crush on bi boys as much as I do the gay ones.

Alas.

Alas? what for? sweatdrop

They're all just crushes. smile

Ah. I get it now sweatdrop
i have noooo idea!
kiwigrl7
i have noooo idea!

Then why did you post on this thread?
i think some do and some dont it just depends

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I doubt bi guys get as much s**t from it as bi girls do. Guys are a lot more phobic about homosexuality so if some guy came out as being bi he'd probably be taken a lot more seriously than a girl would. Apparently we're all full of s**t.
Yeah, I like guys in general. :3 I'd date a bi guy, too. They tend to be more manly.

That, and I already am dating one.
well, love is love (or for the less seriouse, sex is sex) it sdoesnt matter. in my experiences with dating bi guys they are usually not actually bi, but bi curiouse or 'posser' bi guys (hate possers) and might leave you for a girl. so just be careful is all i can say, and do your homework^^
Yea, im Bi, and i dated a gay friend.
So yea.
I don't see why they wouldn't like Bi people.
As long as there is the same feeling shared between them, then, it would be a relationship.
One just likes girls to....but to some Gay people, thats not okay, to others it is.

It depends on the man.
Kayonoi
Yeah, I like guys in general. :3 I'd date a bi guy, too. They tend to be more manly.

That, and I already am dating one.

Ah ok, thankyou
i'm gay, and i like bi guys. tho there is thge extra compotition... dorry if my spelling is bad. i'm trie ng to drinkmyself to death.

Dapper Informer

All depends.. Same with us bi and lesbian girls. My girlfriend was sort of upset about the fact that I was bi but then she got use too it..
it all depends...I've had my heart broke once by a bi guy I was dateing...turns out I was just an experment and he then decided he was straight. I don't rule bi guys out...I'm just alittle more cautious before getting involved with one. heart
i wouldn't date a bi guy..way tooo much drama with everyone not only would i have to look out for man-whores trying to steal muh man...id also have to watch out for the hussies too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff