Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuppolove
WHlTE TlGER 2
Cuppolove
Try eating something healthier. neutral

So you never eat pizza?

Trying not to. wink

I think life is too short to avoid the joys of pizza.

King Cutie-Pie

WHlTE TlGER 2
Do you make and bake your own?
            x
            When I have the time.
            Or I order it. There's some yummy pizzerias here, including one that makes them in an old fashioned wood stove like they do in Italy.
The Earth King
WHlTE TlGER 2
Do you make and bake your own?
            x
            When I have the time.
            Or I order it. There's some yummy pizzerias here, including one that makes them in an old fashioned wood stove like they do in Italy.

That sounds good.
There's a Bertuccis near me but they always burn things and mess up orders.

Now I'm hungry and have to go reheat Chinese food.

King Cutie-Pie

WHlTE TlGER 2
That sounds good.
There's a Bertuccis near me but they always burn things and mess up orders.

Now I'm hungry and have to go reheat Chinese food.
            x
            Mmhm. emotion_drool

I'm hungry too. emotion_8c

Distinct Poster

Do you like pizza?Yes, my childhood was encompassed with cheap frozen pizza.
What's the best frozen pizza?No idea.
How do you doctor crappy pizza?Cheese, chili, ham, meat, hotdogs. THERE"S SO MANY CHOICES.
Do you choose frozen over something from a restaurant?Meh, depends on how I feel.

Vicious Reveler

Yes, I do like pizza.

I don't know what the best frozen pizza is, but I had a pretty good spinach and feta one a while back, which I wasn't expecting to be that good.

I do modify frozen pizza to try and make it taste better. Usually by adding extra cheese and mixes of herbs and such. And if it's a meat pizza, some nice salami.

When given the choice, I like thin-base wood-fire pizza from restaurants the best. Like ones from the Mediterranean place done the road. Then home-made, then fast-food take-away pizza and then frozen as a last resort. If the home-made has dough made from scratch, then that would be my favourite, but I don't really do that very often at all. Yay lazy.

Thin base wood-fire? ******** I sound like a knobby wanker.

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Do you like pizza? Yes
What's the best frozen pizza? Jacks
How do you doctor crappy pizza? Sprinkle a little parm on top.
Do you choose frozen over something from a restaurant? No
Even when I was younger and ate crappy food I didn't like frozen pizza. In the last year I've started making my own pizza dough, and I really like that. I usually make some multigrain dough and then top it with a bunch of veggies and just use olive oil and garlic in place of sauce. It's pretty tasty.

Vicious Punching Bag

WHlTE TlGER 2

I love pizza
It is absolutely my most favorite food in the world
I like mountain mikes and Pizza Hut best
Pizza Hut's big box is the best thing ever<3
Best frozen pizzas?
IMO:
Costco's pizza, it goes on sale and tastes good
Or
Tositino's pizza
Cheap and delicious!

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Do you like pizza?
Hell yes.
What's the best frozen pizza?
Frescetta. Their sauce actually has some flavor.
How do you doctor crappy pizza?
Parmesan, toppings, italian seasoning, basil, 6 cheese italian mix, garlic, pepper...though some crappy pizzas simply cannot be saved. We intern them to the trash bin, amen.
Do you choose frozen over something from a restaurant?
I tend to go with frozen because it is cheaper. If I had the choice and the money, however, I'd go with restaurant, specifically Wolfman's Pizza. They do things to pizza that should be illegal.
Though nothing beats handmade. Make your own dough and sauce and cheese blend? Yes thank you, totally worth the extra effort.

Fashionable Genius

I want pizza right NAO!!!!!! crying
Do you like pizza?
I jokingly tell people that I'm on a pizza diet. Mainly, for a month straight I ate nothing but pizza and didn't realize it until a friend said 'Every time I see you, you're eating a pizza!'

What's the best frozen pizza?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This pizza is so good, I'll name my child Freschetta

How do you doctor crappy pizza?
Nothing really. I eat it fast as possible and allow it to be a bad memory and to never buy again.

Do you choose frozen over something from a restaurant?
I'll take pizza in any form, I'm not picky. sweatdrop

Original Regular

Reheating some as we speak. It's always the weird brands that I've never heard of that end up being killer.

If I had to pick one brand though I'd say either CERTAIN Digiorno pizzas or Freschetta.

It's all about the ranch.

Sparkly Vampire

I hardly ever eat frozen pizza cuz it's so fattening blah blah blah, but I ate that DiGiorno dipping strips pizza last night, I thought it was good.
Other frozen pizza I like is that California pizza Kitchen. Or Tostito's pizza rolls. x3 OR this other off brand that I cant remember the name, but it's awesome!

If I'm in the mood for pizza I just get it from a local place, super delicious! Spoiler for pic, mmm double crust!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces