Welcome to Gaia! ::

Me and the BF have been disappointed by the pizza places around us.
So we've been on a quest for good frozen pizza.

The other day we had the Digorno garlic bread pizza and thought it was excellent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So we decided to try another Digiorno.

The pizza was mediocre, but I diced up some tomatoes with olive oil, garlic and onion powder, and a little oregano.

Topped the pizza with a little of this.And the garlic sauce the pizza came with.
This is the only Ranch my tastebuds acceptable now.
Unless you count the HVR Peppercorn, but that's flavored so..

The pizza became a million times better.

Do you like pizza?
What's the best frozen pizza?
How do you doctor crappy pizza?
Do you choose frozen over something from a restaurant?

Discuss your opinions regarding the frozen pizza lifestyle and why you feel that way.
Best frozen Pizza? ********. The only one that crosses my mind is Tombstone or Red Baron, but then again they lack sometimes too.

Shameless Nerd

15,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I really like Red Baron. Tombstone is also good.
Also tried Celeste mini deep dish pizzas. They were so gross I couldn't even swallow it.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Red Baron.

Ravyn457

Maroon Scarf
Best frozen Pizza? ********. The only one that crosses my mind is Tombstone or Red Baron, but then again they lack sometimes too.

Tried Tombstone a few days go. We made 2 they tasted a litte different from each other even though they were the same type. I actually thought it tasted better when I reheated it later to snack on.

Haven't tried Red Baron yet.
WHlTE TlGER 2
Ravyn457

Maroon Scarf

Tried Tombstone a few days go. We made 2 they tasted a litte different from each other even though they were the same type. I actually thought it tasted better when I reheated it later to snack on.

Let me re-enter my opinion again now that I've had a moment of clarity, stick with the Tombstone...
Try eating something healthier. neutral
Cuppolove

So you never eat pizza?
Robot Giny
Red Baron.

Looks good in the picture!

King Cutie-Pie

x
            I don't eat a lot of frozen pizza. Something about the crust always bothers me. emotion_8c
            I like my pizza to be freshly baked if I can help it.
Maroon Scarf
WHlTE TlGER 2
Ravyn457

Maroon Scarf

Let me re-enter my opinion again now that I've had a moment of clarity, stick with the Tombstone...

Did you have a bad Red Baron experience?
WHlTE TlGER 2
Cuppolove

So you never eat pizza?

Trying not to. wink
The Earth King
            x
            I don't eat a lot of frozen pizza. Something about the crust always bothers me. emotion_8c
            I like my pizza to be freshly baked if I can help it.

Do you make and bake your own?
WHlTE TlGER 2
Maroon Scarf
WHlTE TlGER 2
Ravyn457

Maroon Scarf

Did you have a bad Red Baron experience?
When I was in Job Corps they sold a combination of Pizza and Sides for about $6.50, that along with the sides such as chicken wings, made me realize that the pizza taste wears thin on my taste buds. The same can be said for digiorno. Tombstone I haven't had any real problems with lately.

lol @ grown men asking me for a slice, what ********.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff