Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like niggers don't call themselves niggers everyday. >.>
You're probably going to have more boyfriends after this guy, and in my opinion, if you stick with someone who could be called a racist, that could hurt your reputation.

I think you did the right thing.
I can't tell you if you did or didn't.

I'm just going to say I would never go out with a person that ignorant.
he's 14. (and I'm guessing you're right around there)
if it really bothered you that he's racist, it was probably a good choice.
you're young. you'll find other guys, non racist ones at that.

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Sounds like a pig.
Good job! Gotta represent the positivity and such. cool
I think you made the right choice arrow
Yes. I hate ignorance. I would've done the same.
I believe you made the right choice, you will find someone better for you
give him a test if you have any black friends hang out with them at your house than call him up and say im sorry and can you come down(you really dont have to mean your sorry) then when he comes down he will see you and all of your other firends and she what he says if he trully loves you then he will get over it
I wouldn't worry about it. You are quite young and don't need a racist in your life right now. Someone else will come along.
wow, hes a jerk. even if you thought he was the ONE hes not. If someone is like that to anyone else theyre really mean!!!!! scream
You don't need someone like him for your boyfriend.. If you miss him so much, then mabye you can tell him about what you overheard, adn you don't like the fact that he's racist, and then mabye he'll understand.. but usually people can't change problems like that..you don't need him though, you can find a guy alot better than him.
surprised

Jesus, I would've dropped him too.

You made a good choice. Getting involved with people who are that openly racists seems a bit dangerous. I mean, he carries one out dated prejudice that you know of.... there are likely more. He could have prejudices against women, other races, etc... People that retarded don't deserve cool gfs like you.
I would've done the same thing. =3
If you are insulted by his language or racism, then you definitely did the right thing. <3
Unlike the person who advised you that racism doesn't affect you directly, I believe that it does. If you are with a racist person, it reflects on you as well. Racism affects everyone. You did the right thing and I hope you told him why you left him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff