Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I probably don't know exactly how you feel, because everyone's different, but for hmm almost five years now, I've been pretty depressed myself. I just recently told my parents; one is blaming herself and the other isn't really taking me seriously.... But anyway, the one who does understand what's going on got me to go to a therapist the other day. It actually helped a little, I think, which is good considering I was only in there for about an hour.
I think the main thing is just talking; I know I'm the kind of person that keeps things locked up all the time, but if you can just find someone who'll listen to you rant, it can really be so, so helpful. Seriously, I think you should talk to someone about it, but make sure it's someone you really trust, too.
Don't be sad! Life can be so worthwhile. 3nodding I promise! Even if it seems tough sometimes... or a lot of the time.
Smiling releases endorphins, and you actually get happier, too. So, just smile. Plus, you can freak people out for smiling for no reason, which can be quite fun. x]
Depression comes from Desire....Desire hurts everything.....Every human being has a desire....

WANTING someone to be your friend
WANTING someone to be your date
WANTING to buy something you can't afford
WANTING to be popular
WANTING not to chores?
WANINT something you can't have

SEE! Desire hurts everything...just find out what you want...
NeoGladiator
I had a shrink for depression/anxiety..

No it didn't help, I'm not saying it will help for you.

i tried medication, that also didn't help, but it helped me in some ways..

What i'm trying to say is fight it out, its only a phase and it will get better. Trust me it doesn't matter who you are. If you have the right mindset to better yourself every day, you will be rewarded.

thnx
Go out and have some fun. Talk to friends and socialize more. Try making new friends and play more often. Don't let rules bother you. If you go out and have fun then you might be able to forget about your depression. Have you tried that?
Sanguina-chan
Personally I disagree with "there's always a reason". Sometimes there isn't, which can be dreadful, because there's nothing to solve in order to get well.

Of course that usually means that the reason is brain chemistry or similar, so there is a reason, just not one you can find. Nevertheless.

k.
i cant figure out why.. that part of the problem
i have things in my life that make me sad and ive addresed them. so i cant figure out why i am STILL sad
Sadistic light
xXPaperHeartCutXx
First of all, work on your confidence.
You are an insecure person.

Second, just talk.
Tell somebody who you trust everything.
Tell them everything on your mind, it helps.

but what if you don't you don't trust anyone??

ya i trust pple

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces