Welcome to Gaia! ::

ive alwayss been told that size matters i always thought it wasnt the size it was how you used it is this true or not?
It matters a little bit, yeah, but even if you have a small d**k, there's always oral sex.
Sometimes.
If it's bigger than 5 inches, that's not too bad...
I don't see the problem. Girls can't feel that far up anyway, and I find it rather hard to give oral to a guy who is HUGE. Gross.

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
trust me when I say being big ain't always the best thing in the world sweatdrop
For some people it matters.

No.
Big guys are icky.
It's definatly how you use it.
3nodding
it doesn't matter that much, but sometimes it's nise, if it's bigger than 13cm
from what i know it depends on how sexy you can be if you can turn her/him on that badly what does it matter your sexy how could they resist.
sometimes it matters, but more important is the practise
its not really the size, but it sure does take a long time to get to England in a Row Boat then a Streamliner
it matters a bit, yes.
i once had sex with a guy with a thin and short p***s. i didn't even feel it.
i like em above average and THICK. that's what's most important if you ask girls, how thick it is.

but, if you don't fit any of those standards, oral sex is good :3
anyways, just be confident with what you've got.
and it varies a lot from girl to girl. some likes small ones, some likes big, some likes thin, some likes thick.
Tho if you ask a Lady and get an honest answer from them they will tell you that there is TOO SMALL and THERE IS such thing as TOO BIG, it honestly depends on her body and how good at the act that you are. Just enjoy, and so will she
    Width matters.
    If you have a long d**k but it's thin like a pencil then that really ******** sucks.
    I rather be with a guy who has a slightly shorter, but thick peepee.

xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces