Laughing 0.0625 6.2% [ 6 ]
Being unrealistic, pretending nothing happened 0.052083333333333 5.2% [ 5 ]
I don't. I get depressed. 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 14 ]
None of the above. (Specify in a post) 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

King Cutie-Pie

x
            I will usually cry, or I'll want to talk to someone. I'll write my own personal eulogy for the one who's passed on in a diary or online journal or something.
            I haven't had to deal with a death in my life recently, thank goodness, so I can't 100% recall the process I go through.
A person's death doesn't get to me much, usually...Only one person who died was someone i was close to once...He was old and in the hospital, saying his time was over and he wanted to go...i was happy he didn't have to live like he was, all by himself with his health problems...He wouldn't have wanted to be alive with a useless body...i really don't know how i'd have been if it were someone of mine who'd died another way...

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
tbh, I don't really care if someone dies. Heartless? Sure, but I don't get emotional about it, regardless of who it is. Sure, I might feel bad for the family, or be someones shoulder to cry on if its my family, but I don't cry or even think about the person.

Ace the Wolfe's Bestie

Friendly Friend

When my dog died a few years back, I bawled my eyes out for roughly 10-15 minutes and then was just in a downer mood for the rest of that day. I do get on edge though when the topic is brought up.

Never dealt with the death of a relative or friend, but I will guess that my reaction will be much worse when it does happen.
I used to be a poster, like you. Then I took a vodka to the everything.

Also my dog died two days ago. sad

Hygienic Member

Excuse me, miss.
When my grandfather died, I held it in. I didn't cry once. Then about 2 and a half months later my dog died, on New Years Eve, and I kind of released everything at that point. I was sobbing for my dog, and I was sobbing for my grandfather all at the same time.

So I guess I hold it in until something triggers it.

yum_tea

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
The_Dread_Toaster
I used to be a poster, like you. Then I took a vodka to the everything.

Also my dog died two days ago. sad

I wish I could do that. cry

I'm so sorry!

I have a dog too.
I just don't want to wake up that one day and find his body cold. sad
I think I'm more of a softie for animals... humans... are... whatever. sweatdrop
Never experience death in my life, other than pets dying. My grandmother died when I was 7, and I didn't really know her. Two people I kind of knew died and I was saddened, but not balling or anything. I might have to sometime in the future experience a great loss. A week ago I found out my mother has colon cancer.. going to see her when her surgery comes up. I cried over hearing it. I know she is in Gods hands and my mom is such a strong women. I do hope she survives this, but I know there is a possibility she won't and I have prepared myself for that.. I don't think I'll fully be prepared, but I know that it may be something that'll happen. I hope it won't though. I hope she survives this.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Girl With The Windex Eyes
Never experience death in my life, other than pets dying. My grandmother died when I was 7, and I didn't really know her. Two people I kind of knew died and I was saddened, but not balling or anything. I might have to sometime in the future experience a great loss. A week ago I found out my mother has colon cancer.. going to see her when her surgery comes up. I cried over hearing it. I know she is in Gods hands and my mom is such a strong women. I do hope she survives this, but I know there is a possibility she won't and I have prepared myself for that.. I don't think I'll fully be prepared, but I know that it may be something that'll happen. I hope it won't though. I hope she survives this.

Good luck! gonk

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

I have found through personal experience that nothing anyone says will ever help you if you are suffering from the loss of a loved one. The only thing you can do is spend time with yourself and make yourself get over it. Time is what heals it, there is no quick fix, no one can heal you for you, you have to do this by yourself.
Then again im sure we got some over sensitives here that will disagree, but thats just what I found to personally help me.

User ImageUser Image
I've experienced the loss of a loved one once. My grandmother passed away about 4 years ago. I was a sophomore in high school at the time, and I had never had anyone really close to me die before. At first, I was kind of confused, I didn't feel how I thought I would. It took about 2 months later for the realization to hit me that she was dead.

It happened in french class actually. The teacher asked me "How is your grandmother" in french, the translation coming out to asking what she was like physically or something. It felt like a lightning bolt shot through me and all I could think about was "She's dead". I started crying in the middle of class and ended up leaving early because of it.

*shrugs* It was rather unexpected to see her go at the time. We found at later she had cancer. I'm not sure why I was impacted like that months later, but it wasn't a fun day.
Knock on wood but I never really had to deal with any close deaths.

I mean my grandmother and aunt passed away. I didn't really know them that well but I cried because I felt guilty I wasn't sad as I should have been and I cried because of the grief my parents had to deal with.

I don't think I can handle it if my mom, dad or brother passed away. I don't think I could at all. I'd probably end up killing myself or go completely insane to the point where I have no emotions left.
Oh I should mention I cried like a baby when my rat died. This will sound pathetic and sad but she was basically my only friend. I was really depressed.

Actually I don't go a day without thinking about her. She just made my day. Whenever I had a bad day I knew I would come home and she would be there. I have a lot of bad days lately but I come home and I have to sit by myself in my room. No rat to hold or play with. She really was my friend. I miss her a lot.

Dapper Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Death is a regular occurrence in my life.
Three Deaths a year (save a few exceptions) since I was little.
I went to my first funeral when I was two.
Actually, I just went to a funeral a few weeks ago.
I don't cry and until recently, I didn't feel anything at all.
The way I view it is; Life goes on and you can not and should not live in the past. Take the lessons from your loved ones into your future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff