Welcome to Gaia! ::

xD I'm a little lacky right now, but that's cuz my brain is more focused on next week which is off x] and I had a weird start yesterday... I woke up happy and went to sleep angery, normally it's the other way around xD. Today back to normal ._. but I'm sooo lacky like... I really dont give a ******** about anything I just want to lay on my bed and do nothing
I never give a ******** about anything. I just want to sit and do nothing all day. I'm a lazy a**, and I don't care.

:D
Ive been having that attitude recently towards work... seems like theyre never satisfied scream
Yeah I have a giant paper to do! I has to be about 20 pages long

Girl-Crazy Gawker

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I could careless everyday
i burn things on those kind of days
whenecr me and my friends hang out, i really dont care where we go or what we do, i just dont care................im just a go with the flow person, dont really care about a thing today................................................
um yeh ever day!!!
~Yeah I have that "Blah," kind of mood all emotionless. Someone slaps me, I stare. Someone insults me, I stare. I look in the mirror, I stare. And don't do a damn thing a about. So I say, "I don't give a rats a**," I wish I can have that day once a week. Because I am really sensitive otherwise
i eat cake on those days
So If i ate cake I would care more?

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
im a go with the flow kind of gal.
things rarely get my attention enough to be special
Who cares right just go with the flow
i had that day today (:

Distinct Hunter

I dont Give a F.U.C.K about this forum lol
I know what you mean lol.
Sometimes I would just not worry about anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff