Welcome to Gaia! ::

Somebody tell me 3 things that the Day of Silence got done.
Just three things. Three legit things that helped you in your plight as homosexuals.
It's a movement. You don't have to like it. You don't have to support it. But I am afraid you will just have to deal with it and let people have the freedom of protest. Now please don't start bashing people for their beliefs. If you disagree, calmly say so and prevent making rude comments. Thanks. That would be great.

'End
Rude, my a**.
I want to know 3 things that this movement did for you people.
Educate me. This isn't a flame.
I seriously don't know what the ******** it is. Like I heard the name and heard it was for gay and bi people but I don't know what they did. So what did they do?
Inspirationator
It's a movement. You don't have to like it. You don't have to support it. But I am afraid you will just have to deal with it and let people have the freedom of protest. Now please don't start bashing people for their beliefs. If you disagree, calmly say so and prevent making rude comments. Thanks. That would be great.

'End

Thank you.
Amen.
******** off Yushin.
Jess_Massacre
Inspirationator

'End

Thank you.
Amen.
******** off Yushin.

WHAT ARE YOU THANKING HIM FOR? I'm asking you people to do the one thing you DIDN'T DO ALL DAY.

COMMUNICATION. What did today do for you? What did you accomplish?

Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
I don't know if it accomplished diddly-squat, but I know I'm already sick of hearing about it.
I almost feel, at this point, homosexuality acceptance is being shoved forcibly down my throat.

You want equality.
That's great.
But enough gets to be enough.
Did they just shut up all day or something?
Yushin
Jess_Massacre
Inspirationator

'End

Thank you.
Amen.
******** off Yushin.

WHAT ARE YOU THANKING HIM FOR? I'm asking you people to do the one thing you DIDN'T DO ALL DAY.

COMMUNICATION. What did today do for you? What did you accomplish?

the day of silence is a non violent protest
against the gay bashing that we deal with
everyday.

communication doesn't nessicarily mean
speaking with words. in fact we did just the
opposite.

Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
209 Soldier

Pretty much.
It's exactly what it sounds like -- don't talk all day, to commemorate something or another.
Attempt at spreading homosexual awareness and acceptance.
209 Soldier

I've seen a handful outside. One or two of them had people to talk for them, but even then they didn't really say anything. Most had duct tapes over their mouths. That's the gist of it, but to me it sounds like a glorified ********.
It doesn't accomplish s**t xD

But it's better than parades I suppose, which make us look even worse.

but at least I get to snigger at everyone staying silent and convinced that's somehow going to make everyone notice D'AWW, I'M MEAN TO GAYS.
Yushin
209 Soldier

I've seen a handful outside. One or two of them had people to talk for them, but even then they didn't really say anything. Most had duct tapes over their mouths. That's the gist of it, but to me it sounds like a glorified ********]
Well in my area it was unheard of apparently.
209 Soldier

Yes. Why can't the feminists do this as well? I'm sick and tired of being told to accept people for who they are, why can't I just hate people because they're stupid, loud, and annoying? In fact, I have friends who are gay and feminist, they know not to voice their opinion around me because it's a pain in the a** to hear it EVERY ******** DAY!
Apparently, it's too deep for everyone else to understand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff